Hope all my Crypto wizards are in the building today. So we only have two questions today, which means you need to get both right to get a chance to win a $50.00 bonus. I believe in you guys, in my Leonidas voice Spartans! That’s right let’s go! This post will close at 8p EST.
1) Litecoin is faster and cheaper to transfer than Bitcoin.
2) What is a Layer 2 solution?
- A functioning additional layer on top of a blockchain
- After a transaction has been executed, it is stored in the second layer of a blockchain.
- A further layer that makes it possible for common consumers to engage with a blockchain
- None of the above