Crypto Corner - Quiz Time #26!

While you waiting I have a question for you: Who would you want to play you, in a movie of your life?

3 Likes

Bo Derek

I know my answer: Bo Derek! (well, weā€™d have to switch genders, but for her, ANYTHING!)

Thanks for holding. I really tried as hard as I could to get you that bonus considering you lost 10k today. Unfortunately there are none available.

Before I let you goā€¦. Donā€™t forget to fill out the survey for the service I provided you today

1 Like

I did try my best for you, by reviewing every detail in your account

1 Like

I do suggest monitoring your account and specifically your rewards page as that is where most promotional material such as bonuses are added.

1 Like

Yeah I suggest you monitor your rewards page, it will remain empty, but please monitor it

3 Likes

My Response:

Well I been monitoring my rewards page for months and the only thing I receive messages about is reducing my benefits or emails with offers that donā€™t exist in my rewards page

Agent:

You can also take advantage of exclusive offers in the bovada community

1 Like

ā€œOkay hereā€™s a shot out of a cannon- Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife: you gotta f*** one, marry one, kill one-go!ā€ If they asked these kinda questions I might enjoy the chit chat a little more.

1 Like

I absolutely love how they disconnect if you donā€™t respond within 28 seconds as we the customer wait 6-9 minutes per response

1 Like

That at least would make it more interesting as we wait 49 minutes to receive an answer to one question.

Earth to @Mikey_Bovada! It looks like we are going to have to get this issue ā€œescalatedā€ to marketing. The general time frame is 24-48 hours but we will answer about a week later with a generic vague response. Hopefully not 2024 as @Andytmartin7 indicated

If they were asking questions like this, I would stay in the chat all day! That may be why we donā€™t get emā€¦ :rofl:

Iā€™m just saying! Itā€™d be a little more entertaining when weā€™re asking for $20 to offset our $1,000 we lost that day

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe this still isnā€™t closed. What a joke.

Are we sure Mikey didnā€™t get kidnapped? I think someone should do a welfare check

He should be in later.

1. A system that ensures there is always enough liquidity to make trades
  • An Automated Market maker (AMM) is a protocol that runs on decentralized exchanges (DEX), that takes away the order book that exists on traditional exchanges, where liquidity is provided by buyer and seller orders, and replaces it with liquidity pools, a shared pot of tokens.
  1. Digital Signature
1 Like