Crypto Corner - Quiz Time #26!

Hi Team,

Sorry for the late post, hope everyone is doing well. We have another quiz this week and looking forward to your participation. To enter the draw to win a $50 bonus you need to get both questions correctly answered. This post will be closed at 10p EST, so do give it your best to get your answers in.

1. What is an Automated Market Maker?
  • A code function that automatically lists new markets on an exchange
  • A system that ensures there is always enough liquidity to make trades
  • A protocol that automatically makes trades for a user
  • All of the above.

0 voters

1. A __________ proves to the Bitcoin network that you are the true owner of the bitcoins that you wish to send.
  • Digital Signature
  • Public Key
  • Wallet

0 voters

4 Likes

Any winner on this

Mikey will probably get online within an hour or two. He probably works 2nd shift

1 Like

@Mikey_Bovada EARTH to Mikey! EARTH to Mikey! Come in, Mikey! OVER

(translation: we’re ready to be fed!)
Baby birds being fed
(the $50 worm)

5 Likes

This was just to increase your knowledge of crypto, it wasn’t actually for a $50 bonus

1 Like

That makes sense

Was there a winner selected on this?

Apparently this contest is @Mikey_Bovada’s baby and I’m guessing he hasn’t had a shift yet, or is sick or something. If so, get well Mikey! (Just don’t spend my $50.)

I really think the fans want to see a repeat champion, something to tell their kids and grandkids about. I think I can do it, I think I’m built to be able to come through and raise that cryto quiz trophy above my head again.

Relax Tom, all the G.O.A.T. talk is just that: talk. You’re over the hill, you’ve snagged your last crypto trophy. Future generations won’t refer to you as G.O.A.T.; they’ll call you Mr. One and Done. (Any crypto trophies you may have won from New England don’t count. Deflated bitcoins disqualified you.)

2 Likes

My exgirlfriend begged me to retire from the quizzes, spend more time with her she claimed, but Im not ready to hang up the keyboard just yet.

2 Likes

Man, if this were my lady, I’d do whatever she said!
Gisele Bündchen 2

1 Like

…just need to deflate the number of correct guesses a little

This post will be closed at 10 est and a winner will be selected in 2024. Sweeeet

1 Like

Any plans for the weekend? You can take advantage of our refer a friend bonus.

1 Like

I’m almost done checking your account tpatton2915…can you hold on another 2-3 minutes?

1 Like

Thank you for holding

1 Like

Are you still there?

1 Like

Im going to have to disconnect if you don’t reply

2 Likes