As you are aware, this community loves to offer possibilities, therefore I hope all of my crypto scholars are present today. With another quiz this week, we’re back with the 2 out of 3 series. Let’s see how this one turns out. Once you get 2 correct, you are in that’s it, this post will close at 8p EST. Let’s go!
1) A decentralized exchange’s key benefit is…
- Private keys are owned by users.
- Numerous low-cap alternative coins
- Increased privacy due to the lack of know your customer (KYC) controls
- All of the above
2) Decentralized application (dApp) usage is most common in…
- applying to rental and employment agencies
- decentralized exchanges
- Sending NFTs
- None of the above
3) A decentralized pool of digital assets called a “liquidity pool” is utilized to provide trade liquidity.