Crypto Self Lock Contest: Share Your Knowledge And Win! šŸŽ‰

Coinbase for Bitcoin. The user interface is so easy to navigate if you are a new investor. The fees are competitive as well.

I use coinbase and love how fast it is. And I use Bitcoin Cash as my crypto of choice to deposit with because there is really no minimum amount you can deposit. So if Iā€™m broke I have even deposited as little as $1.50

I like to use ethereum ,
Itā€™s seems to transfer faster with lower fees itā€™s easy to manage
I use Coinbase

I use Crypto.com exchange to purchase all of my Crypto.

I prefer to use Litecoin due to the low fees and relatively fast confirmations without large swings in transaction fees.

I use a few wallets, but for Litecoin I use Litewallet for the pure fact that they provide a new LTC address after every incoming deposit into the wallet. Since Bovada requires a new address with each withdrawal you have to find a wallet that does this and I havenā€™t found many for LTC.

I use Exodus and usually Litecoin because of the smaller fees. I like Exodus because you can up or lower the fee when sending any crypto.

Ledger, offers offline storage for added security and also provides access to a number of functions or integrated apps.

For me itā€™s litecoin due to the lower fees and I prefer Coinbase

I like Ledger Nano wallet because as a hard wallet I own my own keys and feel safe with my crypto

I like Coinbase as the best exchange. Well known brand and as safe as a Centralized Exchange can be, fees are reasonable, support for a lot of different coins

My favorite crypto wallet is Exodus. The user interface is easy to navigate and am pleased with how the wallet is designed. Coinbase is my exchange app and have had no complaints about them.

I use coinbase wallet. Ease of use with coinbase

Coinbase, for the user-friendly interface.

I buy bitcoin on coinbase, then transfer to blockchain. I feel my funds are secure on those sites, good user interface, and Iā€™ve been using them for a while so I can perform higher volume transactions than from other sites.

Bitcoin for me. More reliable and it was the 1st one I used

I typically buy and transfer on cashapp because the fees are lower than Coinbase but receive all my withdrawals on Coinbase to avoid cashapp closing my account.

Discovered trustwalletā€¦wallet adressesā€¦ BCH.

Itā€™s Bitcoin for me. I mean it is a form of digital currency that aims to ELIMINATE the need for central authorities such as banks or governments. Instead Bitcoin uses blockchain technology to support person to person transactions between users on a decentralized network. This means that third-parties like banks, financial institutions, and governments stand between you and your money. Bitcoin requires no permission from anyone. It is free and open to use globally. There are no borders or limits with Bitcoinā€¦I MEAN ITā€™S BETTER PLUS SAFER! Thank you

Gemini and BTC go hand in hand. Been using Gemini for a couple years now and absolutely no problems, its fast, easy, and reliable.

I use kraken and buy Bitcoin usually

Coinbase. Bitcoin Cash fast and easy