Cyberpunk Jakpot

• What are your initials?
• How long have you been with us?
• What was your winning game and amount?
• Was this your first big win online?
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?
AK
Over 7 years
Cyber punk
No I have had plenty of big wins on here and I have hit more then 5 jackpots have hit cyber punk last year for 134k on April 7th todays was a bit smaller but can’t complain.
Win was $95k with $5 spin initial deposite was $400 with the help of @rockypoker
I’ll be cashing out hopefully all of it and a little more if possible. But will be making deposits and playing like usual.

This post I’m doing is mainley for everyone that comments bots are winning the jakpots. Hopefully this will give them a peace of mind that they can win as well.

Good luck to everyone.

25 Likes

Congrats!! Hopefully my bad luck will swing back around to good luck soon!

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I hope it brings you great joy and happiness!

1 Like

Bro I was literally right next to you! Spinning $2 getting some nice hits then she was gone. I was so close but glad to see you hit it! Congrats!

2 Likes

Dang man. I didn’t know you were the jackpot king lol. Can I get just one of your jackpots? Congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha thanks brother

3 Likes

Amazing, glad to see a HOF and legend member hitting this. You deserve it after all the losses you incurred as well. You deserve it 100%.
Congratulations bro

3 Likes

Thank you brother.

Oh man I’m so jealous! I was chasing that jackpot all day. Congrats. So you started with $400 and did $5 bets the whole time, all on cyber punk?

Congrats bro… I never won anything on slots or won anytime any jackpots…

Damn I’ve had good runs whenever I buy from @rockypoker too lol.

Mind me asking how you were playing? Auto spin and did you change denominations or just kept running through the same amount

3 Likes

I was playing for only 15 min did 3 20 then 5 then 20 again and 15 more 5 and it triggered

2 Likes

@Gotch12 Hell yah bro!! So glad to hear u hit it big! Well deserved!! :beers::beers::tada::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

1 Like

@Gotch12 Congrats!! :balloon::confetti_ball::tada::champagne: