Does anyone know what to do?

I was able to locate your session @ealvarez161 also the session that was escalated on April 1st is still open and the team commented on the ticket on the 10th asking us to advise you to refresh and retry. I will update them that you are still experiencing this issue also will add the session from today to that ticket as well.

april5th and april 8th

1 Like

Thank you! You think if I get on a laptop it’ll be different? Having the same issue with 2 other slots but 10 times Vegas is the one that’s more.

1 Like

I had the same exact problem with caesars victory yesterday! On bovada and sister site!! So ridiculous and of course everyone acts like its just me! Every win the game froze until i hit the screen. Even in bonus round!!

Brooke in our pm i got the impression that this issue just happened to me?? Why not just say this is a sitewide issue going on and we are looking into it?? Also i posted on community then i got moved to a pm! This is such bs!

Hi @Ryan97080, we can’t announce this is a site issue unless our support team confirms this after their investigation.

Lol now the site that starts your car has a freeroll tourney with over 100 people complaining they cant play! Still zero apology, communication, affirmation that anything is f ing wrong! This is so shady! U guys push us to dm’s so we feel like its a me problem and to hide site issues from everyone else! Then chat says no problems reported! Your business model is sooo messed up! Please dont even respond to this moderators because i dont want to hear your lame response!!!

I WAS JUST TOLD TO CLEAR MY CACHE! Unreal. I am at my limit now. Its so crazy its funny.

3 Likes

im with Ryan the jig is up

2 Likes

@moderators Out of curiosity is it normal to spin a little over 600×s without triggering a single bonus round?? Id love some input because im starting to seriously wonder what the ■■■■ is going on here. Go into Deluxe 777 with 340$ spinning at .50$ LOL. Got down to my last 30$ dropped to .20$ because usually they are sneaky like that, get you down to say 5$ or so and then it triggers to pay out like 3$ just to say it did so it doesnt look like your getting shafted the full 100%. I used to someone enjoy losing money daily because the slots werent all that shit. I mean its almost as if its tooo obvious im getting railed. On a serious note id like some feedback because id imagine if you can go over 600spins without a single trigger then anything is possible.

5 Likes

Id also like to point out that when i thought i was going to finally trigger a feature it gives me 2 ? Marks then spazzes out. Which is a pretty obvious indication that the system is purposefully avoiding it. That is 94% speculation though. I just disregarded it though given that if i dont have my camera ready at a drop of a hat. Well then im just SOL.

2 Likes

Haha nahh honestly, the game i play will spin smooth as a babies ass and as soon as i get 2 symbols and need 1 more it starts freezing up or jerking. So yeah i feel you on that.

Definitely feels like its programmed to not award the bonus rounds sometjmes.

5 Likes

Sometimes you just got to know when to walk away. Ive never seen a company so nonchalantly just push business out the door.

1 Like

Ive seen it time and time again. They tell customers bonuses and perks are for recreational players. So pretty much what it boils down to is some customers deposit too much money to recieve treatment?? I kind of want to see if it would be possible to start fresh and just erase all my progress over the last couple years. Seems like the people who deposit just a few times a month vs. daily players who spend thousands weekly get that VIP treatment. LOL

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it VIP treatment.

I’ve been losing thousands this month alone and have to resort to begging for a non deposit bonus. A bonus that only comes after you lose thousands of dollars.

But even then, that has its limits.

But hey, at least they pay :joy:

1 Like

So the issue is still going on with all sites. Every win other than if just win with horses only on caesars victory freezes! Been going on all week! I just recorded video from another phone and tried to upload it but lol you dont allow any iphone extensions?! Not like 50% of the US has them! Guess me explaining the problem isnt enough cause its still going on?! Get your shit together! I assume this problem is from the newest update.

1 Like

Did you try clearing your cache ? :joy::joy::joy:

Lol no i didnt even think about that! You have a bright future ahead of you working as bovada customer service tho!

2 Likes

Hey thanks mate! Be sure to check out Twitter for awesome promotions

1 Like

While i have you here discussing how horrible we are and sorry i tried hard but we don’t care about loyalty, make sure you refer a friend!

Dont forget about refer a friend

1 Like