Finally hit the BIG ONE

• What are your initials? DMB
• How long have you been with us? 4 years
• What was your winning game and amount? Reels and Wheels XL $157,000
• Was this your first big win online? No. My second biggest win was $86,000 on Fairy Wins
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Bought myself a brand new Ford Raptor and taking my kids to Disney

22 Likes

I see Christmas came early for you and your family! What a great way to spread the joy.

@iDBoss That is anazing! Thabks for shoeing real life proof of a person winning!!
You must have nerves of steel betting $20 per spin with a $200 balance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice truck! Congrats on the hit buddy… when you won on fairy on much were you spinning?

2 Likes

Way to go! Life changing money there :clap:

I was betting only $1 when I hit on fairy wins! It was crazy!

3 Likes

Great one. I hit carrib jackpot and bought a ford ranger. :smile:

How did you hit 86k on fairy wins? What was your betting amount?

2 Likes

@Kailuamoku He bet $1

How? Doesn’t pay out that much. Unless it was a jackpot but it doesn’t get that high.

The jackpots on that slot definitely will get above 1 million sometimes

Not on fairy wins…which he said he won 86k. I believe him.,.no reason to lie…I was just curious how he won it

The better question is how in the world do you hit two jackpots… lol… that’s unreal because Bovada can drain you quickly.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your win! :clap::clap::clap: Hope your kids have a blast at Disney.

I used to not lile Reels and Wheels XL and would rarely play it like once every 2 months for just a few minutes. But of course I had a nice hit once (under 1k) and it is now one of my favorites that I play almost daily.

Congrats!!!

Lol in last 4 years he didn’t even had any selling or buying posts that’s very interesting

3 Likes

Hahaha so true, and I don’t have to wait until the next “real post” of a winner to know that is going to be the same kind of account with no posts, 3-5 days just joined, etc….

2 Likes

I can’t believe that on $1 spin.
Have never seen it over maybe 15k at most.