Flea Market Slot 100K win

Z.G.
I have been using bovada for a little over 2 years now. I won $100,000 on flea market slot doing $20 a spin. This is technically my first huge win online, except for my 13k jackpot a year ago! I plan to use this money for my investments as well as paying off debts and enjoying my life! This has opened the door for so many new opportunities for myself and I’m just beyond grateful! Thank you Bovada and the team for this amazing platform.

16 Likes

So you really do win real $?
I have been playing only a few months and I just figured out how withdraw works… I’m still learning Bitcoin… I really love Bovada if the money you win really ends up in your hands when you cash out!

Yes it’s 100% legit. I’ve cashed out through btc multiple times now. Totally worth it

2 Likes

:blush:[quote=“ZachG95, post:3, topic:423273, full:true”]
Yes it’s 100% legit. I’ve cashed out through btc multiple times now. Totally worth it
[/quote]Thank you so much for response

get ready for the sleeze balls to come in and start asking you for money.

3 Likes

Zach how long have you worked for Bovada ?

2 Likes

Lol what do you mean? I’ve gambled here for probably 2 years now. I am co owner of a business I don’t work for bovada lol

3 Likes

Yes You do win…i was blessed witn 118k april of 2021 on Night with Cleo very Bizarre i dont think i hit all Cleo but a random jackpot…im beyond grearful for this flatform… i have kids and unemployed learning bitcoin and other crypto open lots of opportunities upon investing thank you Bovada and the team…and also i am now an affiliate member for Bovada and the incintives are amazing…

1 Like

What does affiliate member of BV mean ?

1 Like

I believe he gets other suckers to believe his dream come true can really happen to them too

3 Likes

Honestly hate this narrative and feel like I see it more and more now. “I won a jackpot and it changed my life, let me pay my bills and take care of my kids, now you guys should go try and win one too!” I’m genuinely so happy for the people who get blessed by the RNG gods, it’s fantastic, absolutely life changing and something I hope each and every one of us is able to experience at some point. However, I personally feel that nobody in here should be relying on gambling to get them out of the hole or pay off their debts/bills (besides the 1-2% of people who do this professionally), that’s bordering on addiction and not something we should be chasing/celebrating simply because someone I’ve never met/heard from in here drops by and says it’s possible.

3 Likes

FUNDS are REAL.
I found this to be the best way. Im sure there are others.
I was unfamiliar with Bitcoin. I figured it out.
Get COINBASE downloaded to your phone.
Get Funds into Coinbase
Get Coinbase VISA Debit Card
Join Bovada Bitcoin Exclusive Deposit
Get weekly free stuff with a min. $30 deposit
Funds within minutes using Scan Codes
Withdrawals have been within hours
Playthrough your deposit before withdrawal. * Its to stop fraud.

Maybe it’s the broken English or poor grammar but these threads created for JP winners is oozing with trolls; who in reality sound like Bovada encouraging people to keep chasing

1 Like

So, I’ve played this Client a long time, it was called BODOG, and had user names. I’ve won and lost every way possible. BOVADA provides the way to get your money. YOU have to be good enough to win and smart enough to use a checking account, NOT A TROLL.

2 Likes

What happened to the comments? The CS rep got too mouthy?

We’ve removed some posts that were going off track

It’s real ! I won a random jackpot last week . 4K on Rain Dance. I didn’t realize it.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Thank you, MODS. Great job

Wow congrats! don’t spend it all at one place.