Football Runner Week 15 Results

Idk if you got a fanboy or what but I saw where you said you hadn’t played one week and someone posted a score in your name so maybe you do got 1 foolie f*** :clown_face:

I’ve been reading up and your name has been exposed for cheating on crypto miner and this game so we’ll see if autographs are needed after the board is vetted :rofl:

ya i too read hmm123 fanfiction

@djay24 lol was that you as a run though that would be nice Information to have. It seems like it was the hacker the way I think you answered it.

Right. Seem like the answer would’ve been more on the lines of yea that was me not the hacker other than the doofy response he gave lol I’ve seen his name on other threads (crypto miner) saying he’s a cheater. If he’s not well done on the run but his response threw me for a loop

Seems like this kid don’t even know though. You ask and he answered I have a fan boy! I guessing g he went and looked and he saw his name. No matter what it’s not going to be his email. The guy just hoping no one will say anything that’s why I bet conner34 never got paid because was a different email address put in and I bet his name just got put up there.

Makes sense! The guy Connor never got paid??!! If not yes definitely had to be something to it. I play the game alot and it’s harrdd and time consuming to come across boards over 750;l and when they do come you gotta run that game perfect but yea by his response it wasn’t him that posted the 850

No he never got paid that’s when you couldn’t see the scores. He must of
Just picked a named that played before and put in his email that’s the whole reason why he does that with the double names I mean say moon just sees what happens I mean would you really blame him even though it’s not the right thing. So it’s nice of him to say something because no matter what he not going to get it anyways which means bovada does not have to pay are it gets sent out to the hacker AGAIN. Yes agree very time consuming its like another job to get those scores every week. Recovering from surgery even though I am pretty good now that’s the only reason I was able to play so much. So yes it’s extremely aggravating when this guy does this like it’s no big deal typing something that takes him a min to be first and he obviously reading these comments and then thinks he has the right to get mad at all.

1 Like

Did everyone get their free spins. I did not!

I will check on t his for you shortly.

damn so are we saying ConnorW34 was the cheater or no? he got his bonus just not the voucher so it seems like it was legit

1 Like

I have noooooo clue but I thought the same thing

No I doubt it I think he just saw his name on the top and he is wondering where his prize is lol just as moon see his name at the top. I see what’s going on but there is nothing I can do about it so doesn’t matter. Just try to get my spot for week 18. @James appreciate if you can send that voucher from week 15 win.

1 Like

Zogdog you keep responding lol I think you know exactly what’s up.

@James can someone fix my game my guy going below into the ground all of a sudden.

It’s happened to me B4 early in the competition it stayed that way for about a hour you definitely can’t maneuver the board correctly when it’s off track but it’ll clear up

Ok thanks yea hopefully that would suck the guy goes so far under the ground.

@Paul_Bovada can someone change my settings back i been playing this all year top 5 if not 2 every week now all of a sudden you guys are making it impossible for me to even get through a run. I can tell the difference between settings and the internet with this game obviously playing it this much.

Jakeglobal welcome the the competition definitely haven’t seen your name on any previous leaderboards and you definitely didn’t score a 845 without experience in this game so I’m sure almost certain your entry is bogus as well as moons which have been clarified.

Hello my score for week 15 was 720000 and I never received my bonus. I know for a fact I was on top 50 because I double checked with bovada customer service but I still haven’t received anything. Can u plz help me