Football Runner Week 15 Results

Will results be posted today ?

1 Like

Yes, it will be posted before the end of the day @Killbill98

@James who won week 14 ? Can you post those results as well. They were never posted.

U got it already?

1 Like

Yes got mine placed in top 25 so should be trickling down

no problems here boss

Hello James were u able to get back to me about not receiving my week 16 prize ?

Yeah I should made the leaderboard I had 755

@James yes i didnā€™t receive the voucher from WEEK 15 so yes if you can reach out to them and have them send that are at least give me a time frame would help. Need that phone.

@James just received prize happy holidays!!!

Who are all these randos at 800k+ now?

hate to see it but probably a couple of these scores will get removed so your score has a shot

Yea crazy stuff!

Those guys are on the leaderboard so I guess they are official scores Iā€™m hit for 1st place :rofl::sob: I thought they were bogus honestly all good all love fair game

Bro ye is djay he says he does not play anymore plus his name is moon he also said that the hacker puts in his score in.

Dude said he didnā€™t play one week and had a legit looking score posted now on this week leaderboard he said he has a fan. I donā€™t remember ever seeing the other guy at all but heā€™s posted as a winner for week 16 so I canā€™t say itā€™s not legit even if it seems shady is what it is