Football Runner Week 16 Results

Lol i finally got my settings back and posted a score. Hacker got scared. I called this i said i would pick a top 10 are the leader board would get hacked. Now its totally out of any players hands that have worked so hard for this. I just wasted about 8 hrs of my life. Now we will have no clue who wins. You guys should scrub the board are it totally unfair to everyone. This is crazy wow. I guess we just gotta guess whats scores to beat. The funny thing the people that did this will end up with the prizes. I cant believe i called that. Hacker called his self bossman its the only thing he will ever be the boss of poor guy has to ruin the board because he not a real man a little boy hiding behind a screen saying hes a boss lol. Keep dreaming in your moms basement. You doing this to people after all there hard work just shows what kind of person you are as a human. I actually care about people and earn everything.

dang same guy thatā€™s been ruining cryptominer really wants a jersey I guess

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl: funnnnyy and wants it bad. Itā€™s a shame really canā€™t even keep up with the board.

@James any way we can get the scoreboard swiped so we can keep up with the scores for this last week or just have to deal with it like is till it goes in? Also, are there 50 spots this week or just 10? If itā€™s 50 does the prize rollover to freespins? & I really hope you look at jakeglobal and moons actions for week 17. Moon admittedly didnā€™t post his score if you check the thread and jakeglobal popped up on week 16 as a new account and thereā€™s no way anyone is scoring that high as a newbie. I really think the same person operating both of those accounts. If some by chance Iā€™m wrong. Pardon

guessing they donā€™t bother clearing the board because the cheater just submits more bogus scoresā€¦ at least thatā€™s what happens with cryptominer and we had to stare at 1M scores for a whole month

Yea i got my groove back i posted a score last night 5 min after i posted it he did that lol. I mean the only problem is how do we know what to chase or what to just leave. I guess we will see the damage he did when top 10 comes out because i know i going for it and would think inwould be on it since i been on it every week except last week because of my guy seem to be drinking last week lol. He is good now.

True. & Yep thatā€™s probably gonna be the case

1 Like

Quick question guys did they add extra guys this week. Obviously i have so much experience in the game and the most i have had was 3 and that was not often i just had 7 come on my sceen i will post a video i guessing you can do that. Is anyone experience this week? Its happing when i am having really good run. Its fine as long as other people are getting 5-7 guys on there screen.

I literally feel like i wasting hours of family time to win this week because i placed every week and waited for this week all season. Even if i dont get every single one no more because of my guy being drunk i still get through the boards mostly everytime and if i dont get them all i still only miss a couple. From experience hrs of this much playing my i would average so much higher. It totally feels like i am wasting precious time to not see any good runs. I am to invested to just not play all of a sudden but gezz can i get a run.

Got my week 17 prize yā€™all its trickling down thanks @James