Football Runner Week 4 Results

The players who missed the cut still receive the reward points listed next to their names?

Those arenā€™t reward points but the points they got in the game @Ktekra23

1 Like

Heā€™s already done it again this week. What a idiot.

2 Likes

What a loser and idk why bovada allows this guy to play

1 Like

Wow i got 755 was at 12th droped to 19th in the last couple hrs. I kind dont understand i was getting high scores yesterday butvtoday i cant break 700. I get them all sometimes to and i always only miss like 2 are 3 at MOST. So it frustrating play all day can do it with my eyes closed can hit every spot. I mean you think a couple times out of 5 hrs i would break 700.

If they remove the 762 score which is impossible Iā€™m still in the top 25. Donā€™t know how many other scores on the board are bogus but for sure more than a few are.

I know. How is he not banned at this point?Itā€™s kind of comical how bad bovada has got. They donā€™t give a crap and donā€™t even try to hide it anymore haha.

1 Like

And there goes zampare #1 right before closing time :joy:. Canā€™t say heā€™s not legit but sure was called out on this game and crypto miner.

1 Like

Yea and the wired thing he score is the same for next week its already up. So we all know its impossible to come in first next week already lol.

1 Like

He said, let me knock out 2 birds with 1 stone and get myself right for next week :joy:

1 Like

Will the results for week 5 come out soon @James_Bovada ?

1 Like

Yes this would be nice to know. I never won before so I donā€™t know how long it usually takes.

The usual is long asf. When you think itā€™s been a long time, wait a little longer add 18 more hours +1 day and then u will almost be long enough

3 Likes

Waiting for week 5 rewards be like
https://media.tenor.com/FsuzVwvsu2kAAAAM/tigger-tigger-winnie-the-pooh.gif

2 Likes

winners will be credited and the final leaderboard posted here by the end of the day today.

4 Likes

Would like to ask if # (1) was looked into? Posted a 825 score right before closing time then posted the same score 825 for # (1) on this weeks leaderboard right after which is %99.99 unrealistic. Also the 762 from last week was posted again

1 Like

Yeah James these cheaters need to be cut off from even playing I donā€™t understand week after week they cheat and theyā€™re still able to play?

Some of these scores are sillyā€¦ there are only 50 coins popping up on the field, and if every single one was a BTC, and you managed to collect every single one, thats 750,000 points.

1 Like

I scored 745 last week so I know 800 is achievable but it took alotta plays to get it but yea for a fact a few cheaters are on the board

1 Like

I got 775000 itā€™s that
first place is totally cheating i
think they know that already though. He had 825000 last week at the last second. Then the board reset and at midnight he had that same score up for this week thatā€™s almost impossible I sure they know this but why are the letting him play thatā€™s the question. ( do 20 runs time them also count coins obviously you got to make it to the end my guess some runs might be little longer) you just have to play alot you will hit a good run the problem is you cant die when that good run happens. Plus i have got good enough to hit almost every coin on a run so 800000 for sure achievable but anything after is wow that i couldnā€™t see happping maybe (805000).