Football Runner Week 4 Results

So youre telling me you played games where every single coin was a bitcoin? Because if not then your score isnt possible… 50 x 15000 = 750000

There are 70 + coins every game sir

Yes it varies as does their value i have posted a score in the 700s every week and I’ve yet to do a perfect run so Ik for sure 800 is attainable. #tigerblood #winning

1 Like

Is this currently week 6 which ends on Tuesday night the 17th?

Are we still expecting the results today @James_Bovada ?

Are we receiving that soon.

Right games bout to start need my free bets :grimacing: may have to do a quick deposit

Can’t blame the lengthy wait tho it’s the ppl scamming the game causing it. Time consuming when you gotta check real scores and the manipulated ones.

1 Like

What’s up I am not going to be able to use it tonight it’s for sure the end of the day. I sure they figured it out in 3 days.

1 Like

@Brooke_Bovada what do you know? Crickets

1 Like

End of today is getting pretty close :joy:

Do people play this on their phone or computer? I just played it on my phone and got 1/50th of what everyone else got

How do people cheat??

Idk I assume by hacking the scoreboard. Look at all the million point scores on crypto miner. No clue how it’s done but it’s being done

I guess I’m just too dumb to ever even think of how you could do that’s. Sucks people would do that and ruin of fun little game

2 Likes

Well that sucked got my hopes up wish he wouldn’t of even Said nothing I would of not been planning on it all day and doing research on games that are passed. I sure it’s not his fault it’s Friday night for them too lol.

1 Like

It’s funny how all of the @moderators have gone missing since announcing the results will be announced and the credits will be applied tkday

@moderators can we have update? It’s end of the day.

What time zone are we going by for the end of the day… :thinking: @moderators

2 Likes

Whats the good word @moderators