Football Runner Week 4 Results

Never received my bonus please advise

I still havenā€™t received mine I wanted to use it on football today :confused: @James could you check on this for me? @moderators

@James can you provide the leaderboard? I thought I was top 50

God bless you and your family. I will say a prayer for you guys tonight.

Thank you brother god bless you and yours to!

damn I was tad bit late

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading?

@timcouch4087

I cannot get the game to load either or post a score. I could play on a different device but when I go to post a score it wonā€™t take it.

Since they said they were scrubbing the cheaters I assumed they had grabbed me incorrectly . Try on a different browser

Yea it wonā€™t load for me either. Itā€™s not because of cheating. I dont know what itā€™s because though.

How is r3rich in first if he got 780000 after tcouch. I guessing zampara is a cheat obviously.

@moderators
I never received my rewards please advise

You did receive $100 for 21st place for the week 4. It was added on the 5th @Dompee

Iā€™m talking about last week

All the week 4 bonuses were already added. Week 5 will be added once results are available.

So we are still waiting on week 5 I thought some people said they received it

Weā€™re still waiting. Once the results are available and posted here, bonuses will be credited accordingly.

1 Like

@James was there any update on this? Some others I talked with had gotten the reward from week 5 but I still havenā€™t received anything

1 Like

I had a question about my rollover from week 4? It says I need to rollover 2,000 in sportsā€¦ Iā€™ve already wagered $400 plus some but it says my rollover progress is still only at 5% why is that? $400 is 20% of 2,000 and Iā€™ve wagered more than that in sports soā€¦ whatā€™s the deal?

Itā€™s the lesser amount if what you bet/ what you win that goes towards the rollover @MrE555

1 Like

Lolll are you serious?? It doesnā€™t mention that anywhere does it? Thatā€™s absolutely ridiculousā€¦ how are you supposed to rollover 2k like that in 30 days without being extremely lucky then? Lol

2 Likes