Football Runner Week 4 Results

@Paul_Bovada can we have the week 5 leaderboard posted? I though I was top 50

James will post this when it is available.

And why are known cheaters still on the leaderboard?

The leaderboard gets checked and any cheaters are removed.

1 Like

I had 690,000 so I shoulda been on the top 50

Iā€™m afraid we do not have access to the data for the game, and can only see the top 50, as you can.

Iā€™m talking week 5, this week Iā€™m currently 24

So you are in the top 50 then?

1 Like

Yes for week 5, last weeks, saw some people got payed already and I havenā€™t gotten anything

This week is week 6 ending today I believe. And I still havenā€™t gotten payed for week 5

Yes we are aware of this

1 Like

Just makin sure weā€™re all on the same page, ill be awaiting the update

1 Like

Thats a joke your saying zampara is real score. Absolutely no possible way he cant score the same score as last week as soon as midnight hit his score never went off the board. So your saying he hit the same score as last week exactly at midnight. I dont think so.

1 Like

Yeah heā€™s one of the known cheaters they better scrub him, idk why heā€™s even allowed to play still

If they say he not a cheat something off what happen is almost impossible. I check the scoreboard at 11:59 12:00 12:01his score never came off. It was the only one up there with like 1 other. Someone got 830000 thats crazy.

1 Like

Has anyone else still not received their rewards for week 5 of the weekly football runner? I had a score of 775,000 last week and should have placed in the top 10 but havenā€™t gotten anything.

@moderators @James

1 Like

Finally the rewards were credited. Thank you :pray:

@James @moderators i havenā€™t received anything I thought I was top 40 atleast top 50??? If youā€™re already paying people out then why canā€™t you post leaderboard results?

Zampara at the last couple hrs again for the win once again. Guys playing you like a fool you obviously paid him for first place last week so now pay him again I guess huh. He obviously cheated and you guys know it. He has no shame 835000 now how high we going. Obviously some shady stuff going on we havenā€™t even got the scoreboard from last week. Itā€™s aggravating because I good enough to win for sure but I canā€™t beat someone thatā€™s just posting any score he wants. I play this like 5 hrs a Day because I canā€™t move right now because of back surgery and I donā€™t miss any barley and 775 highest score I got. I get a run maybe ever 2 hrs where I can get 720000 maybe so these scores are crazy let alone one person keep getting them itā€™s not because he good so am i.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for the timely reply @moderators ā€¦

You guys arenā€™t very transparent. I thought I won last weekā€¦ still havenā€™t gotten payed, canā€™t even see the final leaderboard for week 5 and now week 6 is over in another 2 hours. Whatā€™s the deal @James

1 Like