Football Runner Week 5 Results

It’s not the browser at least for me. I am just going to screenshot my score if it does not get put in. I didn’t Screeshot my last score because did not
think I would have to.

2 Likes

Since such issues were reported this time please do and send them to me, I’ll forward to technical team.

2 Likes

update on when this week results will be annouced?

Here is a screenshot from just a few moments ago. I made leaderboard week 1 and 2 and 3. And the past couple weeks scores are not going on the leaderboard. Screenshot to prove with timestamp.

I’ve tried different Browers etc.

you were credited on 10/16/2023 at 02:41 PM EDT

When are we getting the free spins for this past week ?

1 Like

Seriously what he said? Do better bovada

Some browsers don’t work well and wont let you input scores. I noticed Chrome works best for me

I’ve played many games throughout the 6 weeks this game has been live and have had numerous perfect games where I collect every coin, but my high score never breaks 740. Why is this game so inconsistent?

@moderators Is there a minimum amount that needs to be deposited via crypto for the deposit to count as a requirement for this game?

The Terms and Conditions state “Participants must have a valid Bovada.lv account and made at least one deposit using Match Pay or Crypto in the last 30 days (from the day the weekly contest ends)” so it seems to me that any amount of crypto deposited would count [like even $5, which is the minimum the cashier allows], but I’ve seen people here in prior threads mentioning certain amounts required.

thanks.

1 Like

Still haven’t seen any week six scores posted… thought that was happening today

Can you please clarify if the issue with the scores is resolved? I believe our tech team made some adjustments to enhance the proficiency.

We will ask for clarification about this and share it with you once we receive one.

1 Like

Yes it now worked for me now. Thanks

1 Like

@moderators @James_Bovada are we going to get week 6 results and freespins today or no?

1 Like

yes in the process of having those credited now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What slot game is it gonna be for the free spins ?

1 Like

@James_Bovada did I make the cut for week 6? I can’t remember my score but I believe it was mid 700,000

@James_Bovada still workin on it huh? Will they be credited today or no?

The game is still not right. I just got the highest score I’ve ever gotten before. Filled everything in as usual, hit submit and now my score never appeared on the leaderboard.