Hot jackpots are up!

Who’s playing the hot jackpots games? 777, Buffalo, and Cleo are games that so volatile that your bank roll will be drained if you aren’t getting bonus spins. All three games will eat your money up real fast. Ironically, the hot jackpots aren’t on games that let you play awhile without losing much like Cesar Victory, Fury of Zeus, and Dragon Siege.
Also, Hot jackpots exposes Bovada tricks. If a jackpot is guaranteed to hit every hour and once a day, proves the site has control of who wins and who doesn’t. How will they make a jackpot hit every hour when it supposed to be random? Somebody’s pushing a button somewhere or controlling how the games pay out.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure what you mean. A randomly generated amount or a randomly generated time within 60 minute periods or 24 hour periods is easily attainable. They don’t have control over who is playing it at that time. A random number between 0 and 250k solves the major jackpot issue. This isn’t rocket science.

Makes sense why they chose those games, they’re the most volatile of all games so any person chasing the hourly jackpot better have a nice bankroll even if spinning small. My only question is why is there no information on what triggers it. I was under the assumption that it was just random but seems like you need the hot drop crown symbols but even then how many do you need.

@moderators some clarification would be nice.

2 Likes

I don’t agree with him but his point is if they can “trigger jackpots” on a time delay, why wouldn’t they be able to affect other aspects of the slots/games offered on here

1 Like

@0ny_123 I played buffalo earlier got two crowns , you need 3 of them

1 Like

This would be an additional program that is applied. It would again be totally at random but would specify that the next spin after a certain time would him a jackpot. This would have no impact on how the game was played out other than this.

That was exactly my point. If Bovada can trigger jackpots on a time delay, why wouldn’t the site be able to affect other aspects of the slots…free spins allowed, the “supposedly” random jackpots no matter how much the wager, pay out for bonus etc.

If you look at the game rules your chances of hitting increase as your bet increases. Must be over $2 a spin to hit the major. I was hoping for jackpot chances for small bettors. Disappointed. Even spinning at $2 I never seen a symbol.

1 Like

@Destro Can you provide a screenshot or link to where you’re seeing this? We’ve been forwarding feedback and will likely have some responses today, but I haven’t been able to find information on this in the rules.

3 Likes

Thank you for the screenshot!

1 Like

What happens when nobody wins during that hour? I remember keep playing after the time remaining was 0:00:00, it means I can keep laying until somebody wins?

1 Like

Well damn, all that time spinning $.80 and $1 on a non-random jackpot version of the slot to try and win a Hot Drop Jackpot bonus I wasn’t even able to win because of bet size… 🤦

Thanks for the rules screenshot. I was looking for them, but hadn’t found them.

4 Likes

Ok, can someone screenshot one of the mysterious crown symbols and post it here. After learning that $2 was the minimum, I deposited $100 to get 121 spins on Cleo and never saw it, so I deposited another $100 to get 110 on Buffalo and never saw a single 1.

My early impressions are that these games are for whales or players with very deep stacks. If you don’t even see a single crown symbol in 231 spins, the chance of getting 3 must be pretty low. If you realistically have to be betting $5, $10 or larger to even see a single jackpot symbol, it’s gonna cut out a huge portion of the player population for sure.

1 Like

Just to clarify I don’t think you have to bet $2 minimum to win anything. I think that simply means that the only first $2 will be eligible to win the timed jackpots. In other words the first $2 can’t activate the maximum jackpot.

2 Likes

I’ll clarify though.

1 Like

It is really impossible to see even one of the crown

2 Likes

Thanks for the screenshot AND on a $. 40 spin, so I guess that shows there isn’t a $2 minimum.

LOL, it also shows with nearly 500 spins across the 2 games on 2 different sites at $. 80, $1 and $2, and not seeing a single crown, that my luck is on vacation at the South Pole.

Don’t feel bad man I played a lot yesterday and I’ve only seen two crowns, but only one at the time, it is still no 100% clear how it works, if you can see on the picture the time remaining is 0:00:00 and the amount is not locked I guess I can keep playing until somebody wins the jackpot no matter of the time?

2 Likes

Did anyone have issues with lagging on the hotdrops? Mine lagged and the JP amounts wouldn’t continuously update, but the time would keep going. So, I would keep spinning and not know if the hourly JP hit or not unless I exited the game.

1 Like