Jackpot sit n go jackpot is real

• What are your initials?
• How long have you been with us?
• What was your winning game and amount?
• Was this your first big win online?
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?

Played thousands and thousands of these over the years , this is 2nd time ever playing for over a 5x spin. 1st time playing for a top jackpot.

$60 jp sng, $72k top prize. Sadly didnt win the 72k but did still cash for 6k. Just wanted post it so people can see that it is actually possible

Good luck everyone :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

28 Likes

Very nice! Congratulations!

2 Likes

That is awesome. Congrats @Graperolla!!

1 Like

You deserve this! I usually see 2x or 5x, maybe one day I’ll get like you.

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Very nice!! Congrats. Awesome stuff

1 Like

That’s awesome my friend. I was just thinking about this the other day. I’ve seen the 5x numerous times but nothing more. It would be cool if they included these in the monthly jackpot reports. Hint hint @moderators :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice. Always good to see someone winning.

1 Like

wow that’s crazy! Congrats! Although not the $72K, the $6K is still a very nice win.

2 Likes

It’s definitely possible I won this back in the summertime. How stoked were you bro when you saw the 72k hit on the spin?

3 Likes

Question: Did it do that silly make ya think it’s a jackpot and then spin down to the normal amount last second?

But the opposite? Maybe showed you the prize pool was going to be 120 and then BAM!!! 72k! That would be awesome.

1 Like

I know exaxtly what u mean, always does that usually and I’m not 100% sure but i think the other wheels were blank and only was the 1 showing 72,000

1 Like

That is so awesome. I’ve played thousands of sit and gos and I would be beyond myself to see that happen. Congratulations my friend and thank you for sharing it with the community. Well deserved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Were the 3 of you given the option to chop the $72k equally? I think another site gives that option when the jackpot hits.

2 Likes

No it didn’t offer that as an option, thats a good idea though.

1 Like

Woohoo ! Good stuff Grape! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I think ACR offers that option at the beginning when the jackpot hits. Would you have played to win or taken a 3-way chop of $24,000.00?

1 Like

If I got 6k guaranteed coming I’m playing to win the 60k

4 Likes

True confident gambler, I love it! Lol. I would take the 24k though. Too much luck in those for me to risk.

2 Likes

Nice job @Graperolla!

1 Like

First of all, that’s awesome and congrats. And I know sit n gos like that are like 5 minute turbos but man if I ever had that chance, no way I’m taking 3rd lol. Again congrats though

1 Like