Kickoff Competition Winners Thread

congrats!!

Nice that is good for them.

Congrats to all of you

Thank you for announcing the winners and congratulations winners! Hope to see my name posted there within the next few weeks, =)

2 Likes

Is there a specific time the drawing will take place?

@EasyE116 week 1 was already drawn and results are above. We will post week 2 results as soon as we get them

Should I be getting notifications after every time I do a challenge? I’ve already placed the $30 NFL bet and posted at the forums, but I only have one notification on 9/7 that I earned entries. I did a deposit and a $30 ncaa bet last week but only received one notification

Maybe once the NFL game starts and the bet is ‘locked’ ?

1 Like

How do I sign up for this?

@Kailuamoku all the information can be seen on the website here

1 Like

Here is the list of this week’s (Week 2) winners for the 8 $5600 cash prizes. Congratulations to all those listed below!

Weekly Winner Community Member
Christopher H. No
Craig H. No
Andrew L. No
Rory L. No
Joseph M. No
Regan B. No
Bernard E. No
Justin M. No

No Community Members to note this week, but hopefully we’ll have some better luck next week.

5 Likes

Are you able to give an overall count of how many contestants there were? I know Bovada has tons of customers, just didn’t know if these were 1 in 5,000 or 1 in 100,000 odds I am facing each week.

1 Like

We can go ahead and ask this but it might take a bit to get an answer if we can provide one. We’ll let you know when we have an update.

2 Likes

Thank you! Is there a way to view how many entries we received each week after we complete the tasks

You should be receiving emails when you complete a checklist item. Each list on the checklist provided the amount of entries shown on the list and should only require you to complete the 1 task.

1 Like

i wish I can win ! i never won any of this competition :frowning: wishing for a change of luck

Hi @Ryan_Bovada, as previously stated, the messages we receive are too vague and leave more questions than answers. Also, I believe I completed all tasks for week 2 but only received one message last week therefore more transparency regarding the contest details and entries would be nice. Being that we’re 2 out of 5 weeks through, I doubt any changes will be made but one can hope.

2 Likes

We are still in discussion with the program team about this, though I agree it may be a bit too late to actually change all the messaging on these emails. It will at the very least be something to note in the future for similar competitions.

Honestly what you guys should do of you want to drive traffic on community, social media and the site is livestream the drawing each week

You could broadcast it on here and social media. That gets people here and generates word of mouth

3 Likes

Here is the list of this week’s (Week 3) winners for the 8 $5600 cash prizes. Congratulations to all those listed below!

Weekly Winner Community Member
Michael S. No
Christopher M. No
Thaddeus K. No
Christopher L. No
Wesley S. No
Denis B. Yes
@saustin Yes
Robert L. No

Two Community Members won this week and will be asked if they’re ok with providing their usernames!

4 Likes

Wesley Snipes can finally pay his taxes

8 Likes