Lawless Ladies Jackpot Win

• What are your initials? TV
• How long have you been with us? 10 years
• What was your winning game and amount? Lawless Ladies
• Was this your first big win online? Yes
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Paying off all my bills.

I won 29k on lawless ladies. I was shocked to win, because i was only playing $1 spins. Still cant believe it, but feeling blessed.

10 Likes

Congrats! I would love if you can post a picture of it. That’s one worth a snapshot. I just wanna see these bigger ones for myself of low money spins.

1 Like

What happen when you won the jackpot ??

That is one sweet win! Congratulations :clap::clap::clap:
Must be feeling really good right now being able to get rid of debt. Enjoy!

I know but we never get to see proof of these smaller big hits. I not saying it’s not real but he already told us he won and I am sorry who wouldn’t take a snapshot of a huge win like that incase the system messes up. He took the time to fill this out so i dunno. More words again. I am getting smashed so any kind of actually proof would be lovely for once.

1 Like

If the winners who are on the forum, they are welcome to post any screenshots, although not many do, which I can totally understand, as I wouldn’t either!

Why wouldn’t you may I ask since he already told us he won? I just wondering what angle your coming from. For me I completely understand why you might not want to say something but he did so why does a screenshot matter. I see that benefiting one person and its not him.

1 Like

Oh the op, yes I was speaking generally. Well maybe he will assuming he took one!
If not, of course I can grab one for him.

1 Like

5 Likes