Thanks again!

1 Like

My votes are in

1 Like

im random winner

4 Likes

A lot of people voted this week

1 Like

Wow, you are right! I just looked at the past few weeks and it is usually around 175 votes but double that this week. I wonder why all of a sudden this got so much visibility.

1 Like

Is there any way to check my picks? Dont really remember my picks! Lol

Look at the picks. The bar will be highlighted blue for the ones you picked.

1 Like

Ok ok thank you for your help!!:+1:

I sometimes suggest picks to my wife, who plays this contest but doesn’t follow sports. Today I suggested she literally make seven random picks. If the oddsmakers are good, these would all be 50-50 picks, so a flipping coin should have as much chance as anybody. I personally didn’t go random on any of the spreads, thinking the spread wasn’t enough and the favorites would cover. So far it’s looking like I’m going to be 2 for 2 on those picks. We’ll see if the Chargers make me 3 for 3.

and the moderator clearly clarified that it’s FGs made, not attempts

If my math is correct, going into the 4pm games the field goals count is such

Home Teams: 10
Away Teams: 16

I took home teams…. So here’s to hoping the Broncos and Bengals go crazy with those red zone field goals :pray:t3::football:

18-12 Away leads the fg race

19-16 Away

How’s everyone looking? I chose the Giants to cover thinking that would the surprise pick but it’s going to be my only one wrong now :confused:

Im 4-0

Still have

Aeay fgs
Under 52.5 Tampa/Buff
Under 43.5 GB/Chi

Giants with an ALL-TIME backdoor cover here! Onside kick successful, down 16 with the ball :eyes:

Well it was fun while it lasted…. maybe next week because I doubt there won’t be a single undefeated winner this time 🥲

If the TB-BUFF game goes over, I’ll be tied with you. I have the same away FG’s bet but the over in tonight’s game. This is definitely the closest I’ve been in NFL picks.

Won’t get my hopes up because ‘random’ might be undefeated tonight.

I’m 5-0 so far. Waiting for Packers-Bears and the FG contest, which I’ve been too lazy to follow. Anyone have the current FG tally before tonight’s final game?

Away is up by 2 i think

1 Like