NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 14

Cant imagine too many people go 7-0 with 7 basically tossups

Thanks. That’s not encouraging for the Home FG choice; I don’t see the Packers outkicking the Bears by 2 FGs. But you never know. Maybe if it’s low scoring that could happen, which would also support my under choice. Guess with this week’s seemingly impossible-to-pick contest, anything can happen.

1 Like

6-1 may very well split it this week even if you miss the FG

I have only missed one. Thanls to Buffalo scoring 17 pts the last 8 minutes lol

1 Like

I feel like I’m going to end up 5-2, losing home FG and my under bet on Pack-Bears. Already 31 pts with 3 mins to go 1st half. This is certainly going over 43.5.

Youd think so

I will end 6-1 as well but I see at least one winner in BrettB with 7 correct once Packers game hits the over. Maybe more people with 7 correct out of 334 people but I didn’t bother looking for more since I’ve found at least one.

1 Like

Would feel nice to be undefeated, I’ll live with 6-1. This week is better than my previous selections.

How do I see what my picks were?

Scroll to the top of this page and look. Your icon will be under each of your picks. You’ll need to keep clicking the down arrows so all the icons show.

Alternatively, you could record your picks. :smiley:

Thank you for responding. I actually changed my profile pic specifically for that reason and went thru and found my icon. This is the first time I’ve ever picked games like this and I actually got all 7

1 Like

Or an easier way is that the bar under your picks are blue and those you did not pick are gray.

1 Like

Did I have make choices for the last 13 competitions to win the bonus? Or will I still get something this being the first time I’ve made the choices? I asked customer service and they gave me wrong info I think

Yiu dont need to have made picks the first 13 weeks. If you got all 7 youll win sonething but they wont announce it til tomorrow

1 Like

When do they do the results of the competition?

Should be within the next hour or two

2 Likes

Hey guys we are looking into this now, and thank you @Ryan_Bovada for adding a"most field goals" prop, that one might take a little bit to confirm :joy:

1 Like

Congratulations to @BrettB , @Dmakita and @WoahStiggs who all got 7 correct, the bonuses are in your accounts now!

The winning selections were:

Under 48.5
Over 52.5
Over 43.5
Kansas City Chiefs (- 9.5)
Los Angeles Chargers (-10.5)
Tennessee Titans (-8.5)
Away Teams

Field Goal Prop:

Away Home
Bears 3 Packers 1
49ers 2 Bengals 3
Bills 2 Buccaneers 2
Giants 0 Chargers 3
Lions 1 Broncos 1
Seahawks 2 Texans 2
Saints 3 Jets 3
Raiders 1 Chiefs 2
Jaguars 0 Titans 2
Cowboys 4 Washington 0
Ravens 3 Browns 1
Falcons 3 Panthers 0
24 20
3 Likes

Fun week with the various bets; if I could throw an idea out there for next week, maybe choose one single game and instead of doing a spread / straight up pick, you could do a prop such as “longest touchdown of the game” and do over / under a certain amount of yards.

Or if you really wanted something random, you could do “longest touchdown of the Sunday games.” That would be a true toss-up, you’re just one single kick return, Jared Goff INT or crazy fumble from a winner / loser :joy:

@Matty_Bovada @James_Bovada

You got several wrong. Needed 7 for 7 to win.

Congrats to the winners. @Ryan_Bovada @Matty_Bovada thank you for doing this week with something different. I don’t say this should be done but I do miss that one competition you guys did when sports came back after covid. NFL, NBA AND NHL mix for a competition. I know this is NFL only. Thank you for doing it either way

2 Likes