NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 14

These are only NFL but we are thinking of a mixed one for next week with some big NBA Christmas games

7 Likes

Thanks for all the comps every week!

1 Like

@moderators are you guys doing a nee pick em competition for this week?

1 Like

Same question… doesn’t look like. Next week prize pool should be double then? :smiley:

1 Like

Apologies as obviously with the site issues we seem to have missed this week’s pick em comp. There was a pick em created but we weren’t able to list it with the issues. We’ll definitely discuss this week making next week’s special to make up for it. No specific ideas yet, but we’ll likely have something by mid week.

5 Likes

I didn’t get my soccer picks in either…thought I had time :weary:

1 Like

I think you’re low-balling.

I have a feeling the upcoming Christmas competition will be for a couple thousand and not just 500 or $1K honestly. You’d think at least.

More publicity for the site so they’ll make it special. This is the kind of stuff that brings in new members in masses… more people are around during the holidays to gamble and the promotions are the only way Bovada is gonna stand out over other sites

May even be $5,000

Highly doubt that dude.

You’re going to be disappointed like those that expected 1k+ from the website issues last week.

3 Likes

… im not gonna tell you what I got for compensation. I wasn’t disappointed on that front.

But I also run a business and lost an average income on this site in 2021

2 Likes