NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 18

God I hope I win … will get even after jags burning all my parlays / straight bets / teasers …. Jesus ■■■■in Christ I hate the NFL… every season one ■■■■ed up one game like this… couldn’t imagine it would be with a team needing to win to make playoffs vs the worst team in the league :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

Does anyone who has time mind posting perfect selections going into 4pms or into the Sunday nighter?

Am working otherwise I would. Thanks

Why can’t you believe it? Colts can’t win in Jacksonville. Period. There must be some voodoo in the visiting locker room there. I won my spread bet on the Jaguars; I wish I’d bet more, and wish I’d gone with the moneyline bet! And I’m a diehard Colts fan, but the Jaguars have their number. It’s not a surprise to Colts fans, trust me. Jags went 1-15 last season to earn right to draft #1. Who was that one win against? The Colts.

1 Like

After first 3 games today, 53%, 78%, and 47% picked the winners. With >160 contestants, I’d guess at least 30 are still perfect. Way too much work to research the actual number.

Anyone standing perfect so far?

49ers yay
Go 49ers

1 Like

I’m 5-1 so far

1 Like

Just lost my perfecto with the Rams loss.

2 Likes

Not bad. Who do you have in the finale?

But I could have told you and then told you Congrats and then told you I’m right and then congrats and then I’m right and then congrats and then I’m right… the whole afternoon

What a crazy game

1 Like

Ive got the Raiders

Haha yeah that game was a crazy one. I thought Rams had it for sure but they just let the 49ers stick around and eventually didn’t care too much I guess since it didn’t matter a whole lot.

Hmm I have Chargers :slight_smile: Wondering if 6-1 will take the cheese. I do need the Chargers to cover the spread to win another bet so a double whammy would be pretty cool.

1 Like

It’s alright man I’ve taken 2 losses on this I won’t win but I can’t believe I took the falcons I guess last week of the season I was just feeling weird

1 Like

I’m 5-1, have the chargers

2 Likes

6-1 may take it this week

1 Like

Guessing quite a few people will split. A lot of people didn’t pick the Seahawks (shame on you guys!) so that kind of thins the crowd.

I’m with you on this but man oh man oh man

I need chargers -3 to cover but it’s a parlay

25 to win 550

How much is a safe hedge? I don’t wanna have to cover but I’ve just got this feeling I’ll hedge and still win -3 chargers

1 Like

From what I just seen if the chargers win you and mhku32 splits 2way, if raiders win its a 3way split with me cglo3075, and shanejr80, I couldve overlooked something though

2 Likes

I think it’s always better to be safe than not. There really isn’t a safe hedge per se but Vegas is at +145 at the moment so betting $100 would net you $145 - $25 (bet placed amount) so a guarantee of $120 with potential to win $550-$100 = $450.