NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 18

Yes, all depends on the last game. There’s definitely going to be a split and I don’t think anyone is actually on track to be perfect so 6-1 will take the win with a split. I just briefly looked over the Seahawks pickers and went from there.

Well lets hope for the Raiders because I am broke and could use the money.

1 Like

The Raiders have something to prove tonight not just the playoffs but the John Madden legacy and culture for the Raiders should have alot to do with it

1 Like

@StndrDeviant Understand all that … but that game last year was GAME 1 of the season… so I can excuse maybe players not ready mentally for first game … Today was a win and you are in the playoffs vs the WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE (who just lost by 50 last week)… that was inexcusable… who had top 3 MVP candidate/ Top RB in the league this season … good defense … this was beyond excusable … got to be top 3 worst losses in franchise history …Luck prolly thanking god for showing him the way

Raiders are off to a good start

For John

Clink

For John

Could be a close game

What a nail biter so far. Raiders are getting super lucky right now. Chargers started the game very nervous but I think they’ve found their flow now. Expecting the Chargers to come out and win this game by about 10 points :slight_smile:

I have no clue what this game ends at

1 Like

Chargers of course playing awful. Vegas caught some big breaks today. Tough loss if Chargers can’t come back to at least tie it.

1 Like

Man what a game sucks but thems the breaks

1 Like

If they dont win this challenge its game over

Wow just Wow

Oh Raiders John Madden will rise from the grave and slap you all if you lose this game now

1 Like

LOL

This is a shitshow

1 Like

What a game!

1 Like

yes it is!!!

He also told me it’s not rigged half through the season lol

What in Madden is going on here

1 Like

… what’s the odds on overtime right now?