NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 18

Holy cow!!

1 Like

Best authors in the world would get laughed out of every book release ever if they wrote a book about this raiders season and this game to end it

This is insane

1 Like

This is the craziest game I have ever watched this season!

1 Like

I think we all deserve a bonus just for the stress from this game

2 Likes

Lol I agree. My spread win of -3.5 looks dead though :frowning: but I’m hoping for a pick 6 :slight_smile:

I hedged and I might lose both if raiders don’t continue to shut the bed

I need chargers TD or fg or raiders td

1 Like

Well I’m totally not calling my own demise

A tie I lose both

Steelers must hate life right now

If you had put 100 on

Pitt ml
Jags ml
LA/LV tie

You would be sweating out a 80k win

What a game

2 Likes

Couldn’t hate the raiders any more than I do I thought before the game

3 Likes

Very good game indeed. I love Vegas but I can’t root for these bums. Cincinnati will thump them in the first round.

1 Like

Me being a steelers fan counted us out 3 weeks ago when it would come down to colts vs jags… needing jags to win. Think about it… if derrick henry didn’t get hurt we wouldn’t care about jonathan Taylor. But Henry’s gona be back so colts don’t matter.

If Staley doesnt take that timeout the Chargers are in the playoffs. Vegas was clearly running the clock out and that timeout made them have to try to get the first down

If he doesnt call the TO Vegas snaps it on 3rd with under 40 seconds left, they fall down and both teams are in

Hes a moron

It was clear what was hapoening and he blew it

2 Likes

Well that game was insane last night! We had 3 winners as follows with 6 correct.

@cg103075
@shanejr80
@Greatwhite488

The winnings will be added to your accounts shortly.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you…

1 Like

I just learned about the forums here :frowning: anyway to get notified when new competitions come up?

Welcome to the Community!

We do sometimes create banners to advise players about the competitions in the community but ultimately you will need to login and check as we regularly create these on an almost weekly basis.

1 Like