NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition Super Wild Card Weekend

You, me, and the rest of the 78 who picked Bengals for biggest margin. I suppose anything can happen in the other two games, but looks like the 50 who picked the Bills for biggest margin are the only ones who have a shot at 7-0. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if 1 or 2 also picked the Patriots to win that game! People don’t seem to be totally focused, awake, or sober when they click these buttons!

Did I win? lol

1 Like

What was the out come did bengals Tampa Kansas buffalo San Fran and the rams win also bills with margin?

Man, just had to try the upset. Eagles are a joke any NFC team woulda been better. Least the giants wouldn’t turn the ball over.

2 Likes

@ClubCracker good luck bro! I just took a look at these picks and we both have the same exact picks

1 Like

Haha thanks you too! I was trying to check who had the same ones and saw you did. Easy to recognize avatars for the win!

2 Likes

Hopefully if everything is right we are the only 2 hahaha

2 Likes

Is there a team in the NFL that chokes more than the Dallas Cowboys lol

1 Like

Wow that Dallas / 49ers game was outstanding! I’m not even mad I picked Dallas. What a game!

2 Likes

Ya you did, goodjob!

1 Like

Just need the rams and I am :lock:6-0

1 Like

Thank God the cowboys choked!

I like the Chiefs but wouldn’t mind seeing the Steelers win for the shock factor.

You messing with me? Lol my power just got back on snow ruined my whole day tell me the truth lol

Lol forgot the last games tomorrow but like my odds lol let’s bag up that prize money lol

With you there last one how many got 6 any with a different pick?

Yea there are 2 more of us I believe that are 6/6 so far with the cardinals picked

So 4 with cardinals picked 2 of us I know have rams I’m gonna look but that’s not a bad amount of people for a split if we’re allowed to make an agreement if it is only 2 with rams we’d be offering to lose a lot more profit than you guys just saying lol good luck though I hope it’s rams by whatever miracles gotta come that’s a decent prize

3 Likes

I havent missed a game yet. Picked AZ tomorrow. Went back and forth 4 times on Buffalo or Cincy for biggest maegin. Like an idiot i went against my initial pick lol

1 Like

I’m in same boat as you😢

I have Zona tomorrow but took cincy as tie breaker