NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition Super Wild Card Weekend

Here we go! Let’s go AZ! I dont know how many other non pfp guys picked everything correctly as well, but we got this!!

1 Like

I believe this is the list if Arizona wins

@FluLikeSymptoms
@ClubCracker
@ChClark3
@GeezeMoney03
@wheezer4

3 Likes

Aw man there are more of us than I thought. Oh well, I’ll still take it haha

2 Likes

I chose the Steelers for the +20.5 before the last drive. Can anyone explain to me how my wager counted that as a loss when they covered? I’m confused.

They didn’t cover 42-21= 21 you had plus 20.5 maybe you meant to pick -20.5 for chiefs ?

2 Likes

Anyone perfect going into tonight ?

1 Like

I think there are 5 of us perfect who picked the cards, not sure about the other side

2 Likes

I would assume there’s a handful of people that are perfect and picked the Rams. Los Angeles is going to win by double digits tonight; Arizona chokes every year at the end of the season, this is no different.

I’ll be 6/7 after LA wins (thanks for nothing Dallas :neutral_face:)

2 Likes

Let’s get this money!!

Dallas was a square bet. The line of -3 at home was telling. SF did their best to give the game away but they totally dominated until Bosa got hurt.

May be wrong but I think this is list if LA wins tonight…also people change your profile picture makes it a lot easier!! Or even @moderators if there is a way to alphabetize list under picks

@josiemtx9
@High3aliber
@dirty_susan
@rjkimura44
@omerta305
@JeffVaninger

5 Likes

Dallas might have been “square” but when the entire world loves an underdog and picks them as an upset, that isn’t a formula for long term success

Dallas is 6-9 last two seasons out of division when Dak is playing. They just have inflated record due to poor division

Is the tie-breaker (largest winning margin) of importance? Or is the prize split evenly amongst the the people who had the perfect picks regardless?

On our end I don’t think we can do this unfortunately, I think it automatically just goes by who picked first. I completely agree though to get those profile pics up to make it easier!

Excited for the game tonight. I think it’ll actually be one of the more exciting games of the weekend and doubt it will turn into as much of a blow out as some of the games.

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada Could you assist on the question above?

That wasn’t a tiebreaker it was an actual question. It just noted that if the point differential in two or more games was the same they’d both be graded as wins

2 Likes

@rjkimura44 Apologies as I had went into a meeting directly after the response and didn’t catch that. The ‘tie breaker’ is part of the pickem so in order to get 7 correct you’ll need that one as well. What @ChClark3 said basically!

1 Like

Why are you calling it a tie-breaker? It’s one of the seven questions. They’re all equal.

Gotcha. Thank you, wasn’t sure if your list of people included the people that picked the Bills for the largest winning margin.