Please fix my wager

And again the 15 and 30 is on the left because if you look at the players above. That is the side carreno-busta is on

Dont think there is any issues reading the score. The issue is what you bet. Post a screenshot of the bet in question that you made.

Sure lemme try and find it again please

Obviously it’s a tiny bet. Just tired of having to double check that wager get graded correctly

Yea looks like a winner to me too, but I dont make these types of tennis bets ever. @Mikey_Bovada where is the disconnect here?

Finally thank you! Lol

We will have this review with the Sports Team and get back to you.

Hopefully he is looking into it cause it’s still crickets over here

Thank you again

1 Like

@Mikey_Bovada How long does a prop bet on baseball take to payout after the game is done? Waiting for my ticket to payout

This is definitely a winner

Still waiting for this wager to be re-graded. Cmon guys it’s really not that hard

It looks like the wager was correctly graded.

Your bet indicates that Jack Draper would win the first 2 points of his 1st service game.
In the match, Carreno Busta won the first 2 points of the game.
Since your bet shows Jack Draper - 1st Service Game - First 2 Points 0-30
If you look below that line, you will see
Pablo Carreno-Busta vs Jack Draper.
The 0-30 indicates
Pablo Carreno-Busta 0 and Jack Draper 30.
It does not mean Jack Draper will go down 0-30 in the first 2 points. The 30 is on his side which means he will win the first 2 points of the game, in which he did not.

Since it ended up Carreno-Busta 30 and Jack Draper 0, you would lose this bet.

I made these bets back in December of 2021. The (3) players have gone to the LIV tour and the PGA has made them ineligible to win these bets. I believe I should be credit back these wagers due to new PGA rules after I placed to bet.

Unfortunately these look like futures which always have action. This type of risk of them not playing due to injury, or moving to LIV, etc would essentially be inherent in the risk of a wager like this as small is it was. These are likely going to be graded as losses I’m afraid. It wouldn’t be very fair to those that bet on the players that will win to void their bets due to LIV taking other players away.

I do understand and somewhat agree with you. Although, these players do still want to continue to compete in the PGA but are not allowed due to recent new rules/regulations made by the PGA.

Don’t get me wrong it’s bad beat for sure, and I get that this is something that is rather random in a sense. There’s always the possibility that when these are to be graded that our sports team does decide to make an exception for an item like this and it has happened before, but it’s not something I can guarantee. I will provide feedback for you though.

Nah because the bet skip lists +500 at 0-30

If he were betting on Draper to win the first 2 points of his service game it wouldn’t be listed as 0-30 itd be 30-0 and it apso wouldn’t be +500

This is definitely a winner if the scoreboard listed is correct

1 Like