Please fix my wager

You are completely wrong

1 Like

First two points would be 30-0 genius

1 Like

Still waiting for this to be resolved

And why would a bet on a server to serve the first two points in his/her favor pay +500? It wouldnā€™t. Itā€™s because it was to be down 0-30

Thanks Ryan. Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed.

What @Kman0207 stated above is correct. The 0-30 denotes that Jack Draper would have 30 and Busta would have 0. The scores translate to where they are on the wager details. If it was worded Draper-Busta 0-30 or Busta - Draper 30-0 then it would mean that Carreno needed to go to 30 love.

This is this way for many bets and is how it is detailed. This was a bet for draper to get to 30 love.

I do agree that +500 seems a bit high for points on his serve though. I can escalate to see if this was a wrongly offered line or should be voided as an incorrect line, but the actual bet here was for Draper to be up 30-0.

Omg guys where is the disconnect here?? Iā€™m gonna have to post this again to the main thread and let the whole community chime in. You guys are wrong 1000000%. I couldnā€™t be more sure. The next time they have the same bet available on a match I will screenshot it and show you. Iā€™ve never been more frustrated with anything in my entire life and all for like 6 bucks. Know itā€™s the principle that you guys are grading wagers incorrectly

You make bets like this often? Have any other pictures we can possibly compare or is this only one you bet? I canā€™t find them offered on any live match right now.
@Ryan_Bovada A bit high is severe understatement. And its a real backwards way of documenting a bet by just letting the side of the player determine it. Service score is always first.

So they refunded the bet due to an error apparently. So not right. Just beware guys. Be careful what you bet on and apparently take a screenshot every 30 seconds you use the site. Double check your graded wagers as well. Couldnā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve had to had regrades done. But this is just too comical that not one person on their end can not see that this bet won. I must be in a dream or something

If we are working on this notion of sides mattering, in an even match (roughly) youā€™d expect these odds above to be a mirror of each other right? Why is that not the case?

So they only offer them on like the bigger tournaments usually. Ur def right about them not being offered right now. They are always available on majors and then certain smaller ones. I have no clue on why

Incorrect, I provided back an exception for the risk amount because I do agree with the +500 being a bit weird even though the sports team didnā€™t see that the line was offered wrong. There is no confirmed error here technically.

Again there are a number of bets that do work this way in the details. If we do see another similar bet that works differently weā€™ll obviously escalate again but in most bets the score is attributed to the side where the name is located for the player. This does seem to be a bet for Draper to go to 30-0 which didnā€™t happen and this is what the sports team advised us as well. I do agree that the line seems a bit off, but it also doesnā€™t appear to be a winner.

Thatā€™s it you found one.

Iā€™ll test this using the Radacanu match to see what the details provide once a bet is placed.

1 Like

It will be graded a loss either way lol

But look at his example above. My bet was for Draper 0-30. Which is exactly what happened. It if I had bet Draper 30-0 like you guys think I did it would say 30-0. Not 0-30

I have confirmed in the betslip that this is correct and it doesnā€™t seem to track by player name so I will go ahead and escalate this to the sports team again with these examples.

1 Like

Didnā€™t mean that comment underneath your post towards you. Hopefully you know that. I really appreciate your help with this as well tho. Itā€™s nice to know someone can actually see

No problem man

Iā€™m not sure what the confusion on the site end is

It clearly says you bet Draper to be down 0-30 in his first service game at +500 and thatā€™s exactly what happened

My guess is someone on the sports team doesnā€™t understand tennis and now their pride is getting on the way of correcting a mistake

1 Like

I think itā€™d help the rest of us who are following this of we had a bit more clarification on why the sports team isnā€™t grading this as a winner @Ryan_Bovada

Everyone who plays or follows tennis even minimally knows that 0-30 means the server lost the first 2 points which its what the bet slip signifies and appears to be what happened

Iā€™m kind of at a loss for why this would take so long to fix. I truly hope that the sports team understands how scoring works in the sports theyā€™re grading because this isnā€™t a good look

It does not inspire confidence at all

Now if the site is contending Draper didnā€™t actually lose the first 2 points then thatā€™s a different story if thereā€™s proof to that effect

But if thatā€™s not the claim then pay this man his money on the bet he clearly won

1 Like