Royal Flush for $4k

• What are your initials? RJM
• How long have you been with us? A year?
• What was your winning game and amount? Video Poker - Double Double Bonus, $5 bet, Royal Flush for $4,000
• Was this your first big win online? No
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Going to Vegas next week!

9 Likes

Wow nice hit! Good luck in Vegas next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you both very much!

@Str8Cash2003 Congratulations on your hit!

1 Like

Thank you! American Jet Set & Reels XL were hitting for me too. I have cashed out about $6k since last night

1 Like

@Str8Cash2003 That’s awesome. I hope i get lucky too. Could you tell me how much per spin you were betting? Also do you do the autospins or manual spins?

@Tjack22 Thank you! I start off betting $1-$2 dollars. When I get to about $500 balance I increase to $5 per spin. I gradually increase my bet as my balance increases.

1 Like

@Str8Cash2003 Thank you so much for replying. I hope to try my luck either today or tomorrow. I like playing Reels and Wheels XL but money sure does go fast in that game. :sweat_smile:
One last question, how much do you normally start with for your bankroll? $100, $200, more?

1 Like

$50 usually

That’s amazing that you can do that with $50.
I usually do a min of $200 to $500 to start and i usuay never have more than my initial deposit when im done with the 1x playthrough.
Once i had a 35x playthrough with a $500 deposit but when i got to about 75% completed, i couldnt win anything and lost it all.
It was so frustrating because i had built up that nbalance over almost a day of playing

1 Like

I will give you my honest opinion… NEVER use a deposit bonus with a playthrough of 30x or more. If you deposit $500 w/ a 50% deposit bonus & 35x play through, then you have to wager $26,250 before you can withdrawal. That is damn near impossible. Play to have fun and if you hit something big then cash out ASAP… Don’t chase large wins.

2 Likes

@Str8Cash2003 thanks for the advice and i definitely agree. It’s almost impossible to make it through a 30x or more playthrough.

1 Like