Site Stability Updates - 2

They say there is a rollover attached to those free spins, but in practice, all the winnings from every single free spin I have received is immediately available to withdraw… or atleast they show up in the ‘Withdrawable Funds’ bucket.

2 Likes

It says there is rollover but whatever you win in the free spins is able to be withdrawn immediately. At least it was for me. Most free spin bonuses never have roll over.

3 Likes

c/s rep is saying
10 free spins 20 cents each…2.00, so my rollover 5x sports is only 10.00
so if im lucky enough to win 50.00 then my rollover is still only 10.00
does this make any sense?

There is no rollover. Just use them and find out.

3 Likes

im just confused/curious why is there a rollover on free spins

1 Like

There isn’t. It is a mistake in the description.

2 Likes

There are mistakes all over the site and bonus descriptions.

1 Like

Uhhh… yeah, it will. The more idiots and degens that keep playing and depositing on a site that says it’s under cyber attack on the front page of the site… the longer they’ll draw out their “meetings” and other make believe crap until they will just say there has been no downtime for days now, why do you need compensation? What are you, 12 years old?

3 Likes

So you’re just complaining to complain. Noted. No one is asking you to play or deposit. If you are so upset at Bovada go to a different site. It really isn’t that difficult.

1 Like

You’re in a thread created regarding the site not working correctly telling people to stop complaining and leave.

Find better ways to spend your time, extremely sad behavior.

6 Likes

I had a CS rep say they will compensate once the site is at 100% capacity and I can take his word on that. Whether that means this week or 2024, I don’t know.

2 Likes

Not sure if you agree with me or are saying my behavior is sad…either way I like it :joy:

Nobody is asking me to play or deposit, other than bovada… who is supposedly currently experiencing a cyber attack designed to flood the site with traffic in order to make it unusable. So their answer is to bring more traffic? If you don’t understand why that’s a major red flag and choose to continue to play that’s up to you… but anyone with half a functioning brain can stand not to play until the banner is gone, and yes we do expect compensation for the weeks missed of not playing on the site. If you don’t like that then find another thread.

3 Likes

i’d be surprised if the comp is more than 250 with 1x rollover and issues this week

I wouldn’t hope for anything over $50, even for us Hall of Fame customers.

1 Like

I’m starting to believe there will be no comp remember December we couldn’t get on the site for 4 days and when it went online we got bonuses but they were down for 4 days this is site works and then doesn’t work they are still getting deposits thru this thing there will be no comp

c/s rep said it looks like an error""“from her experience-[with rollover]
said will refer to marketing team 24/48 update
craziness”"""

Did I miss the freespins or only for a select few?

Been a week of not being able to sign in via cellphone thru google and safari. laptop only any answers?

I’m all for compensation…I’ll just wait until they let us know if we are receiving or not, and not degrade other people for depositing and playing. Then again my brain isn’t half functioning, feels like I only use 10%.

1 Like