Site Stability Updates - 2

they will comps. We just don’t know when. It’s like wanting to have 0 covid cases when starting comping

probably im just so used to bovada. But mybookie and betonline look sketchy af. Not really better

Question is are they sketchier than a site having a cyber attack warning on the homepage with no eta to fix? Just a question for the world.

2 Likes

Update: I just made a bitcoin deposit, it went through zoom zoom! Now I will place my bets in for tonight & NEW UPDATE tomorrow, Thanks & have a Great Day ~ :earth_africa:

3 Likes

They’re not going to compensate anyone. Honestly, why would they? People are still depositing money and making wagers…business as usual, until it goes down again.

1 Like

Tried both during this outage, withdrawal was sketchy on one, site format was bad on the 2nd one

They will absolutely give compensation.
Not only for the huge inconvenience it’s caused thousands of customers, but for Bovada also directly and clearly violated their OWN terms and conditions. It’s going to be a very generous bonus

4 Likes

A DDoS attack is usually a cover for a more malicious attack. Is it possible that the hacked Bovada/Customers Wallet addresses and got a hold of those? Bitcoin and most cryptos aren’t anonymous.

2 Likes

Ok, let’s wait and see.

i don’t understand why there is no timeline tho. At least explain what are you doing to fight off these ddos attacks. They’ve gotta have a plan maybe updating the system, the comps will probably come after their plan. It would be a nightmare if their plan is just waiting the ddos attacks out.

2 Likes

We have been waiting for 3 weeks already, not much more we can do except wait.

4 Likes

It’s wild that Bovada directly violates their own terms and conditions and then refers us to their terms and conditions when they can’t grant us any type of bonus, compensation, rewards points, free spins, or poker vouchers.

Please follow your own rules Bovada :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Javier Baez has to be the worst hitter I’ve ever seen in Major league baseball. How in the world did he end up with that ridiculous contract?!

1 Like

Does he ride well below the Mendoza line? :laughing:

Reward Points drop anytime soon? @moderators

2 Likes

I’m just telling you my feeling this banner will be up for months mark my words

2 Likes

I imagine it’ll disappear for 2 days, then comes back up.

To me, it seems Bovada suffered a huge value drop (25%) in early May when crypto values plummeted. This led to layoffs, probably a deficient security team, and here we are.

Yeah at this point we’re not getting anything.

1 Like

Has anybody been given a time we should be compensated. One agent told me most likely by the end of the week but highly doubt it

I just talked with customer support and they said this. We are constantly lied to by Bovada.
b

1 Like