Site Stability Updates

New Updates Thread can be found HERE

We apologize for the persistent issues facing some of our users. Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us. This is clearly not up to our standards of service, so we will continue to make finding a long-term solution our priority. Your funds are safe, and once we have resolved the issues, we will review the impact on each player and ensure that every impacted player is properly compensated based on their recent activity and the level of interruption to their service. Thank you again for your continued patience.

Our Customer Service teams do not have any additional information at this time but we will continue to give more detailed info in this thread.

If you received an email from us, please click the Bonuses Tab Here as that’s where the rewards points bonus can be redeemed. Once we have resolved the issue, we will review the impact to each player and ensure that every impacted player is properly compensated based on their recent activity and the level of interruption to their service. Thank you again for your continued patience.

41 Likes

The site is kicking me out specially from the slots :weary: I couldn’t placed my bets on time ,

10 Likes

No drops still?

3 Likes

Been going on for days now, getting kicked out of games, when I hit a bonus the game just restarts, games just spinning, cant log in, cant deposit… just a few of the MANY ISSUES! SO READY FOR THIS UPDATE!!

18 Likes

I’m ready for it to be fixed. I get kicked off every 2-3 minutes on most slots, then I’ll have a normal run and think things are fine, then I’ll deposit “sometimes when it allows” then I get right back into the 2-3 min shutdown stuff. If they value any business at all there will be a significant form of compensation delivered for this.

17 Likes

imagine if yall hired competent people who could keeps a website running on a weekly basis? I know that sounds absurdly crazy! But imagine

10 Likes

They deleted the “6 pm EST update today” on Home Screen lol. We all know what that means….

8 Likes

Site stability has been terrible past few days. Games are freezing and I keep getting booted. Very frustrating. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon :expressionless:

8 Likes

it will never be fixed, do you know bovada in the slightest bit? they are professionals at crashing and not telling us anything and keeping our funds locked on their horrendous site

5 Likes

Compensate us $500 each!

45 Likes

This is so bs jesus

4 Likes

What the problem

1 Like

Here we go again. Im scared to deposit

9 Likes

This is horrible missing bets but I guess we will get compensation once site is fixed but better be today

3 Likes

Torture to make deposits as well as bets. Hours to place a single wager. Ugh.

3 Likes

I would hope some compensation would be in the pipeline, I’m a HOF with 10M points and its been a solid week with this happening and no end in sight. Its extremely aggregating and frustrating to say the least. Guess I’ll check back in a few days as the site message saud by “today at 6pm” now its back to a general " we are working on it".

3 Likes

I’ve been kicked out over and over stalling abd even landing on the wrong amount on the wheel …Said I win 500 but they said 18 paid me right .even though I had all screenshots …It’s miserable …Hope I can get a fair amount back and things go smoothly

1 Like

How many days now??

5 Likes