Site Stability Updates

After 5 days of issues, the update is essentially “We have no update.”

7 Likes

I really hope there’s some compensation after this. It’s ridiculous!!

8 Likes

Keeps logging me out for no reason, can’t place bets correctly. Wow.

2 Likes

Guys this crap is ridiculous… The site works no problem when it comes to taking my deposit but the minute after their is issues. blackjack is rigged more than ever and what is happening on slots…… Has anyone heard if they will be giving us rewards?

7 Likes

You haven’t added any rewards points to my account seeing as though I had to 12 spin bonuses interrupted on wheels XL and I’m pretty sure your rewards points don’t match what I could have won on a 5 dollar spin bonus

1 Like

Who knows I had some much interrupted it’s insane during bonuses as well

4 Likes

Hello, I would like a bonus for the site crashing again for poker.

1 Like

I have experienced many of the same issues that I have read about on this forum. It has been absolutely annoying, trying to make deposits, games freezing up, etc… It was just amazing because last week I was having usual decent runs on slots. And ever since Monday the beginning of this week it has allowed me to make some deposits but I’ve been a long time customer of bovada, and I’d have to say I have never seen the slots this tight in my life. I understand how slots work, I understand it’s hard to make money doing that. I never really expect to make money doing slots. But when the side is up and running normally I usually have swings. Swings as far as being up a lot down a lot or whatever. Monday until now, basically since the side has been having horrible issues it has just been a straight downward spiral. I cannot explain it, but I’d have to assume the constant amount of losses I have had in the last four days has to have something to do with the site issues. Whether it’s true or not it’s my theory. Not a very happy camper. Hopefully things get better!

9 Likes

If you did not receive an email, please note that once we have resolved the issue, we will review the impact to each player and ensure that every impacted player is properly compensated based on their recent activity and the level of interruption to their service. Thank you again for your continued patience.

6 Likes

Time frame? @Matty_Bovada

1 Like

Hope so I didn’t get a email or message and I was definitely effected :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

What if we received a message in Bovada in the inbox but not an email?

2 Likes

Hey so I know you guys are working on it and I appreciate the update. Is there timeframe in which you can give for when affected compensation would potentially no longer be given out? I haven’t received any and I understand it’s a process to get to everyone, I just want to make sure I don’t out wait the Period in which the compensation is given to send my screenshots and evidence of being affected if that’s necessary. @moderators

4 Likes

How are some people getting things now and some nothing and the message is still up about a notification at 6 Eastern. I feel like regardless of situation they need to post some sort of global update for the entire enterprise.

3 Likes

Me also and was lied to by supervisor and told I must of mistakeky turned on my auto play …to cause it and no site issues unreal …I need.some points somethimg for the stress the losses the mental agany

1 Like

If you happened to have also contacted customer service at any point over the last few days and received a cash bonus; you would not have received any points bonus like others.

As mentioned at the top of the post; we apologize for the issues facing some of our users and want to thank you for continuing to put your trust in us. This is clearly not up to our standards of service, so we will continue to make finding a long-term solution our priority. Our Customer Service teams do not have any additional information at this time. We will continue to give more detailed updates in our Community

Once we have resolved the issue, we will review the impact to each player and ensure that every impacted player is properly compensated based on their recent activity and the level of interruption to their service. Thank you again for your continued patience.

@Matty_Bovada What about if you received a cash bonus for losing deposits regardless of the outage? Outage affected me many times the last week but didnt ask for compensation for that reason.

1 Like

Same here……

2 Likes

You guys are awful man. You have no idea what it’s like for players like myself to spend thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars, 250K+ this year and I play and every time I start getting hot this site fails. If I had a dollar for every time I had to refresh from your site for this week alone I probably have all my money back. Shame on you people.

12 Likes