Site Stability Updates

I continue to be told compensation will be given when issue are resolved. Received a message about rewards point but didn’t receive any.

Did anyone actually receive any rewards points like the message stated

Do I believe you or this customer service agent I just got off with? She told me I will eventually get the reward points soon. And you’re telling the players otherwise who haven’t received anything :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Are all the reward points given out already? Just curious bc I didn’t receive anything yet. Not sure why I wouldn’t qualify.

So how do I deposit over $43,000 this month and not receive a bonus? Where is my compensation

11 Likes

Smh man this is awful

1 Like

Deposited $2300 over the past 2 days just to get a lousy $40 in rewards lmao. What a scam

4 Likes

" Once we have resolved the issue, we will review the impact to each player and ensure that every impacted player is properly compensated based on their recent activity"

7 Likes

Hopefully …

1 Like

So seriously then what is the update. You’ve had the banner up for days? What’s the big update Matt?

4 Likes

On there recent activity I have been unable to deposit on your site how will you compensate me for that

1 Like

Awful man… you still haven’t explained why this customer agent told me I will eventually get the reward points and message that players received and you’re telling me something different.

@Ktekra23 I’m sorry for the confusion. I’ve checked you account and fair compensation was already provided

Matty can you check my account

Just did it again. Disconnected me at 360.0 balance don’t win a thing and $0 after it immediately loads. I’m done with this site. Best of luck to you all. Hopefully karma catches up at some point.

2 Likes

What if you contacted customer service and received a bonus over the last few days but the reason you contacted was completely unrelated to issues caused from the site being down?

1 Like

Yeah its still messed up. Ignition is down as well. Still haven’t seen a points drop from Bovada but I’m sure it’ll come.

@Matty_Bovada wheres mine matt? ;/

I haven’t received “fair” compensation. Check my account

2 Likes

I was in a sit and go poker tournament with chip lead and the site just crashed. Lost my money and would have won I knocked out 2 players with 2 remaining. CRIME!!! I’ve tried live chatting someone for like 4 days and sit there for 20 minutes and no1 answers. Have sent numerous emails. This is awful.

1 Like