The second game from this week’s ‘Guess The Minute’ competition features an interesting one. Both Canada and USA are hoping to get to Qatar later this year. They both stand in the first places in this qualification stage and a win for any of the teams would mean a step closer to participate in World Cup 2022. First round ended in a 1-1 draw back in September '21.
Can you predict the minute of the first goal for this match?
A $50 bonus is up for grabs for the closest !
CANADA v USA
Sunday, January 30th.
Kick off 3.05p ET
(This thread will close at 2.05p ET January 30th)
- Only 1 entry per player.
- Comment on this thread with the minute you think the first goal will be scored (no mod messages please!)
- If you think there will be 0 goals then you can enter '0 Goals" as your guess.
- If more than 1 player chooses the winning time, then the prize will be shared.
- In the event of no players guessing the correct score, the closest will win.
- In the event of 1 or more players choosing a lower time and 1 or more players choosing a higher time with the same distance away from the actual time then the lower guess will be the winner.
(eg: player 1 chooses 15 minutes, player 2 chooses 25 minutes, and the actual time is 20 minutes, player 1 will be declared the winner)
- In the event of any player editing their post, only the original guess will count.
- The time of the first goal will be as posted by Flash Score
- The bonus funds will be paid into the winners account , and will carry the standard rollover of 5X Horses/Sports, 3X Poker Points or 20X Casino Play.
- In the event of the game being cancelled or postponed a random number generator will be used to pick the “winning time” with 0 standing in for the no goal option.
- Good luck to everyone!