There will be no Soccer Saturday 10 Predictor this week because most of the leagues are on a holiday break. We will, instead, be adding 2 “Guess the Minute" competitions once more. One for New Year’s day and the other for Sunday January 2nd.
So we are giving you chance to bag yourself a sweet $50 bonus if you can guess the minute of the first goal of this chosen fixture:
Chelsea v Liverpool
Saturday January 2nd.
Kick off 11.30a ET
(This thread will close at - 10.30a ET January 2nd)
- Only 1 entry per player.
- Comment on this thread with the minute you think the first goal will be scored (no mod messages please!)
- If you think there will be 0 goals then you can enter '0 Goals" as your guess.
- If more than 1 player chooses the winning time, then the prize will be shared.
- In the event of no players guessing the correct score, the closest will win.
- In the event of 1 or more players choosing a lower time and 1 or more players choosing a higher time with the same distance away from the actual time then the lower guess will be the winner.
(eg: player 1 chooses 15 minutes, player 2 chooses 25 minutes, and the actual time is 20 minutes, player 1 will be declared the winner)
- In the event of any player editing their post, only the original guess will count.
- The time of the first goal will be as posted by Flash Scores.
- The bonus funds will be paid into the winners account , and will carry the standard rollover of 5X Horses/Sports, 3X Poker Points or 20X Casino Play.
- In the event of the game being cancelled or postponed a random number generator will be used to pick the “winning time” with 0 standing in for the no goal option.
- Good luck to everyone!