Tuesday Night Champions League Semi Final Competition
The first of the Semi Finals kick off with Spanish giants Real Madrid playing host to England’s Chelsea…
With 2 of the tightest defenses currently in Europe, this could be a close affair.
It wouldn’t be a surprise if this leg is settled by a single goal. Chelsea of course will be hoping for that valuable away goal to take into the 2nd leg next week, while Real of course will be so desperate to keep a clean sheet.
Chelsea are currently 4th in the Premier League, and Real sit pretty in 2nd spot in La Liga.
An interesting game awaits us!
Get your thinking caps on, as we are giving you another chance to bag yourself a sweet $50 bonus if you can guess the minute of the first goal.
Real Madrid V Chelsea
Tuesday April 27th.
Kick off 15.00 ET
(This thread will close at 14.45 ET April 27th)
- Only 1 entry per player.
- Comment on this thread with the minute you think the first goal will be scored (no mod messages please!)
- If you think there will be 0 goals then you can enter '0 Goals" as your guess.
- If more than 1 player chooses the winning time, then the prize will be shared.
- In the event of no players guessing the correct score, the closest will win.
- In the event of 1 or more players choosing a lower time and 1 or more players choosing a higher time with the same distance away from the actual time then the lower guess will be the winner.
(eg: player 1 chooses 15 minutes, player 2 chooses 25 minutes, and the actual time is 20 minutes, player 1 will be declared the winner)
- In the event of any player editing their post, only the original guess will count.
- The time of the first goal will be as posted by Flash Scores.
- The bonus funds will be paid into the winners account , and will carry the standard rollover of 5X Horses/Sports, 3X Poker Points or 20X Casino Play.
- Good luck to everyone!