Wednesday Night Champions League Competition
The second competition this week for the Quarter Finals is upon us, as German heavyweights Bayern Munich will host French giants PSG.
While trying to pick a winner here, its worth noting that PSG lost a crucial game to Ligue 1 rivals Lille only a few days ago, and have also lost twice already in the UCL this season.
On the other side of the coin, Bayern have won each of their last 7 games, and even the possibility of missing golden boy Lewandowski due to an injury, this may not be enough to stop them taking an advantage into next weeks second leg.
Results aside, we are giving you another chance to bag yourself a sweet $50 bonus if you can guess the minute of the first goal.
Bayern Munich V PSG
Wednesday April 7th.
Kick off 15.00 ET
(This thread will close at 14.45 ET on April 7th)
- Only 1 entry per player.
- Comment on this thread with the minute you think the first goal will be scored (no mod messages please!)
- If you think there will be 0 goals then you can enter '0 Goals" as your guess.
- If more than 1 player chooses the winning time, then the prize will be shared.
- In the event of no players guessing the correct score, the closest will win.
- In the event of 1 or more players choosing a lower time and 1 or more players choosing a higher time with the same distance away from the actual time then the lower guess will be the winner.
(eg: player 1 chooses 15 minutes, player 2 chooses 25 minutes, and the actual time is 20 minutes, player 1 will be declared the winner)
- In the event of any player editing their post, only the original guess will count.
- The time of the first goal will be as posted by Flash Scores.
- The bonus funds will be paid into the winners account , and will carry the standard rollover of 5X Horses/Sports, 3X Poker Points or 20X Casino Play.
- Good luck to everyone!