Space trader late night max bet for 33k

• What are your initials? $$ or PK
• How long have you been with us? 10+years I think. #degenlife
• What was your winning game and amount? Space Traders for 33k.
• Was this your first big win online? Not exactly, I hit 25k on mystic wolf the other day, multiple 10k+s on fruit frenzy and I had 20k on the pirate beard game. But this was the biggest.
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?Doge to the moon

6 Likes

Damn!!! Dats a gud hit

Damn that game has never paid shit but I gues i never did max bet…what is max bet 100?

$180. I hit it on a bonus, and I hit 4 of the bonus triggers which doubled my prize.

Kelly— what were the bet amounts for those big wins if you don’t mind me asking? Not the $180 bet size that u mentioned but the other big winners ? Ever have any big wins when you were betting less than 50 or $100 spins??

& which of your favorite games has the best paying bonus rounds/ free spins

That’s nuts. Congrats.

All my 10k winnings were on $100 bets. I hit 4K on crystal waters about a month ago. That’s the one that kind of got me started on the high limit slots. Fruit frenzy was the best game but it’s been very cold lately. Betting a $100 a spin and if you get the bonus it would me a minimum of 3k. If you get retriggers it can easily be over 10k. You also hit a lot on that game just to break even. 2 scatters pay your money back and your often hitting $50-$100 on most spins. It’s rare you didn’t win anything at all. But last couple of days that games been rough so staying away for now.