Spot the Official Bovada Red! 🔴

Let’s see who’s really paying attention :eyes: We’ve got four shades of red , but only ONE is the official Bovada red. Think you can spot it?

Take your best guess and drop your answer! :bullseye:

:wrapped_gift: Prize: Everyone who guesses correctly will be entered into a raffle , and ONE lucky winner will receive a $5 bonus!

:alarm_clock: Competition ends Sunday, August 16th at 5:00 PM EST.
:trophy: The raffle winner will be announced shortly after.

:scroll: Rules:

  • Only one answer per person.
  • NO edits allowed.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover::red_circle:

1 Like

I pick 4

Number 4

Number 1 for me

Number 1

Number one

Hi @Kailuamoku, only your first pick will be considered.

Ok. Not sure why it matters. Not like I saw the answer somewhere. But I don’t really care.

Oh I see that there is no edits allowed. Didn’t see that before. I’ll take #9

Number 4

I go with pick 4

Number 2 it is

The color blind guy picks 1

4 is my guess

4 seems like the right choice to me

I’ll choose #2!

Il choose 4

i will go with #1

I’ll take number 3