Wager Settled as no action

Pay the man bovada!

1 Like

@mod Is this case closed as a loss? Or is it still open

1 Like

It was graded as no action

1 Like

I was thinking about coming back to Bovada. But after seeing users get paid off an error Bovada admitted to under the original post under the miga policy thread and then this user not getting paid off a Bovada admitted error with proof. I guess I’m still a bit confuse about this whole thing. I will just stick it out with my new provider instead of risking winning and not being paid. Goodluck to the OP.

1 Like

I am a Legend Level 3 player. I sometimes let stuff slide because writing customer service is like pulling my own teeth. I WOULD NEVER TRUST BOVADA TO GIVE MY MONEY BACK if I wagered on an error.

2 Likes

They are accusing me of knowing the future. Wagering on an error that is above my original bet from a Canadian site. For my plan to work I would have to know the future???

God they are screaming out hack everywhere not to pay

1 Like

Yep. In the MIGA policy thread the wrong team was favored and people bet on it and got paid because Bovada admitted error.

Bovada admitted error in my case but sent me a screenshot from twitter and made unproven accusations as to why I didn’t win.

anyone with foresight like that should be playing the lottery

1 Like

So at any time does bovada admit that the actual players and description of the bet were completely listed??

Because if so how do you know all 59 bettors were betting on a “freeroll” ??

1 Like

They refuse to acknowledge replies and give us long time users real answers.

The site was full of errors again last night with mostly all users Transaction Logs and descriptions not showing. Deposits not showing. SMS Verification not working.

1 Like

an error on their end shouldn’t and isn’t your problem. they need to pay out what was won.

2 Likes

I agree. And this is their policy according to the MIGA thread which they removed this conversation from. They are penalizing me for an error that Bovada informed me they had. And James admitted to as well as customer service.

1 Like

I apologize for not answering your question earlier. Bovada has provided no proof in the form of a photo that the line " ’ " was offered. The above screenshot is from a photo from twitter from a Canadian site called Bodog. My wager is directly below it and I think the two boxes were mixed up and that is the cause.

Mikey,

This game has been over for a day now, please grade. Ref. 23121869408667

That should be settled for you now.

I was following this thread a while back. Did this ever get resolved?

1 Like

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. There is not much I can say still and I have to wait until the official conclusion and pray that certain rules will force a reversal. Dispute Resolution did reply but according to them, “They and Bovada management decided together that it will not be paid and their error voids my wagers.” Bovada has no real oversight or rules they are faced to follow because of the structure of being an offshore book. Bovada has the right to void and not pay any ticket when they see fit.

Bovada also reiterated that their site is for recreational players and deemed my wager as not being genuine. By saying its only for recreational use gives the player no protection for wagers made. Making a wager is like a investment and investments should have certain securities and guarantees. Bovada saying this site is for recreational use is telling players that their hard earned money is just for play here and they offer no protections for us.
Example: Purchasing stocks give you security. It will either do good or bad but your investment is protected. If it does well the initial investment cannot be returned because you did too well. I made a investment in player props and showed proof that I made it. Because their system input it as an apostrophe my investment was voided. A error on their end was passed on as punishment to me.

1 Like