Wager Settlement Issues

Essentially you are wagering for these players to score a goal either first or at anytime during the game. Therefore, whether there was no goal scored, or someone else had scored the first goal, ultimately the player you chose didn’t score the first goal or a goal during the game.

That being said, I see how this can be a bit confusing and have made sure to advise the Sports Team on your original question as well.

That is absolute garbage. Everyone on this site has lost a wager because of the fine print rules that you all so very often site. It’s not in writing and “Inferred” or “implied” is t how this works. Its not a real thing, it’s not in writing. And that option wasn’t offered

It’s a simple fix going forward, “no goals scored is a loss”, but that’s not the case here.

It’s especially messed up because I have seen “no goal” as an option under player props on other sports books, but that wasn’t offered here.

I do see where you’re coming from for sure, and I’ll definitely escalate this. The rules could be written a bit clearer.

Was betting on an esports match, only bet 3$ on the underdog and was supposed to get 5.50 if they won.
This is what bovada marked it as.

Loss - Single
Risk $ 3.00 / To Win $ 5.55 / Odds +185
Moneyline
7/26/20
Liquid 0.0 (+185)
Liquid vs Cloud9
(Live Game) Moneyline
eSports - LCS Jul 26, 2020 05:00 PM EDT

Liquid won the game and they marked my bet as wrong.
https://gyazo.com/448b465ff24aa2a4e885bfceeccf08b1
Just disappointing, don’t have a lot of money in the account and was gonna hit a parlay with those winnings. Also, don’t really know who toc contact because they made this mistake.

We are looking into this now @better55

1 Like

I apologize that this was graded incorrectly at first, but the wager has been resettled as a win and the funds are in your account.

2 Likes

All good. Thank you!

1 Like

To whom this may concern,
moderator i made a bet on a game and i won it and have evidence that the game won then the money went into my account and i was all happy then 1 hour later i logged into my account and the money was no where to be seen i also checked my transaction history and it shows that some how out of nowhere the bet i had previously won turned into an unsettle bet then a couple like about an later it shows that the best lost when it didn’t please help because i really want the money i know i won
Thank you is advance, azy123

@azy123, Welcome to the Community.

We do see that this bet has since been settled as a ‘Win’ again. Congratulations!

Wager was graded as a win (which is was). then it went to unsettled. This is ridiculous!! please settle this as a win like it was originally.

Thanks and frustrated,
maniacsell

It was finally resettled as a win. Thanks!!

Can u share what type of bet this was?

Tuesday night game - Nationals @ Mets resulted in a loss though I bet on the Nats ML. This also ruined an 11 pick parlay.

Please advise.

It looks like it’s correctly settled, why do you think otherwise?

He might be referring to the rain delay. At one point during the game, there was a 67 minute pause for rain, it did eventually return I believe, maybe he isn’t aware that the game restarted later.

1 Like
8 20 28 22 16 66
22 10 32 19 16 67

This match ended in 133, not 134. I was seeing the match
My bets were graded a loss

Ref. 20081163129357
Ref. 20081163129398
Ref. 20081163129282

I’m seeing that the final score was 67 - 68.

Drop me a PM with a link to the results you have and I’ll take a look.