Wager Settlement Issues

@moderators can you look at ref 20061148068733 please

All matches complete and ready to be graded

Thanks!

1 Like

Both of these hit? I only got paid as if one did and that one being the morikawa one. I triple checked and mickelson beat both of those guys.

1 Like

Hey @Jondavidson, apologies for the mishap - this parlay has been resettled now.

1 Like

Bovada graded new york subliners as a loss map 2 against toronto ultra in call of duty

What can we do to get this issue corrected?

Edit - Wow extremely impressed, before i thought to come to community i decided to send in a ticket. When I posted here Ryan reached out and had the issue fixed without any hassle in less than 30minutes.

very please with Ryan_bovada thank you

@tilted2 we’ll PM you regarding this shortly.

Hi–Wager 20071149982545 was originally made on 8 July at 0355 before a match starting on 8 July at 0500, but was unsettled from a win and regraded today (15 July) as a push due to “late or post past wager.”

The problem appears to be that the unsettled ticket now shows that match began on 7 July, but the match actually started on 8 July (https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19497/game/1225247/england-vs-west-indies-1st-test-west-indies-in-england-2020). The correct match info is shown in my original ticket from when the bet was placed, but somehow your system has incorrectly changed the match start date retroactively.

Please let me know if you need any further info to resolve this issue–thanks for your time!

Nick

1 Like

We’ve gone ahead and sent over the results and your link to the Sports Team. We’ll have a resettlement or explanation coming through soon.

This match has been canceled.

Ref. 20071152363827

1 Like

I had a couple “first to score” and “anytime goal scorer” wagers for the NE/TOR game this morning that were graded as losses. However, no one scored, and there were no “no goal scored” options… in my experience and understanding, that should be graded as a push correct? And in Bovada a rules, there is no specific mention of this scenario, but it does state:

“ If a match is abandoned without any goal at all, all bets on the First, Last and No Goal will be graded as ‘No Action’. Own goals don’t count.”

Which is the closest approximation of what happened

Ref. 20071154126873
Ref. 20071154122730
Ref. 20071154126872

I’ve looked all over, and cannot find a rule that states that it’s a loss of no goals are scored. For “first team to score” there is a “no score” option

1 Like

@GeezeMoney03, the rule you stated above requires a match to have been abandoned prior to any goal being scored. In the case of this game it wasn’t abandoned and the match was finished in completion.

Also, unfortunately on review there was a ‘No Goal’ option for these wagers that was available and that was the correct wager decision unfortunately.

That’s interesting, because I’ve checked back under a few first and anytime goalscorers options, under multiple games… and there are no “no goal scored” options.

We’ll take a look into this now.

I could do this for multiple other games… under the “first goal” or “Anytime goal” player props, there is NO “no goal” option

1 Like

Here is another example…

We’ve escalated this to the Sports Team now and I’ll have some details shortly.

1 Like

As a matter of fact, I cannot find any example of the “no goal scored” being offered as a choice under “player props: first goal or anytime goal scorer”

I don’t see them either hence why we’ve escalated the details. On my review of the previous wagers you provided i did see ‘No Goal’ as the winning result, but definitely get where you’re coming from.

1 Like

I appreciate that

@GeezeMoney03, Apologies for my original information as I do have a check on my end to see the wager result that was correct which generally was an option offered. After escalating to the Sports Team, these markets generally do not offer a ‘No Goal’ option, but it is inferred that if the player doesn’t score that the wager result is a loss.

From the Sports Team: 'The line for those wagers is “First Goal Scorer”, if there are no goals it means that no player made the 1st goal so the wager is a loss.

Further, there are other multiple markets that do offer “No goal” options to bet.