Wager Settlement Issues

Hey Guys - another one to look at - Ref. 20061143773965.

This wager is for Legacy to beat Gravitas, which they did in a 28 minute game with the final kill score being Legacy 23 - 3 Gravitas. Total stomp, never close.

It seems that all wagers under category “Esports - League of Legends OPL Split 2” are initially being graded incorrectly. Maybe pass that on to the sports team to see if they’re aware and know a solution.

Let me know if you need proof - the game just ended but i’m sure the VOD and other websites will update soon for proof.

Thanks,
hustle

This has also been resolved now. Thank you.

Ref. 20061144302315

All matches completed. Should be graded.

Can you look into this for me? Thanks.

I’ll send it over to our Sports team for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Graded now. Thanks for the quick response as always!

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

Hello @moderators
I have an incorrectly graded wager
Ref 20061144553338

I also have a wager that’s over 24 hours old
Ref 20061143987242

I know I won the first one. The second one I cant remember as it’s been 2 days since it ended.
Thank you.

Thank you guys for being very prompt. These have been settled :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies for the delayed response @Kman0207. I did see these and escalated them right away but apparently forgot to notify you!

1 Like

Hey Guys - please take a look at the following wagers:

Ref. 20061145834492
Ref. 20061145833457

Both of these wagers are for Josh Emmett to beat Shane Burgos in UFC 173.

Josh Emmett beat Shane Burgos in a unanimous decision.
Not sure why they are graded as losses.

I will provide proof if necessary. I just watched the whole match.

Thanks for your help.
hustle

I just asked this same thing in the UFC thread.

Same. Got granted a loss from Josh.

It was just reversed for me. Hopefully for you too lads.

hustle

Shane Burgos chin needs to be in the Hall Of Fame

1 Like

Should be fixed by now, sorry about that!

I’ve been waiting for my wager to be settled for over a day now. wild, please fix

Money was credited to my account, then pulled out and customer service/ Sports info department said game was cancelled, even though the Bears won game 1 14-6 of a doubleheader. I was even paid out for the win in the 3rd inning. They also credited me with a loss on a game that hadn’t even started! I explained both to customer service and all they said was it was cancelled and I bet on the wrong game etc. horrible horrible horrible! I have reference numbers and pictures to prove everything. Looks like my account was recently adjusted for the KBO Hero game as well. No different than stealing money and I get no where with customer service. Can we just cancel bets that we lose from the system when we want like they do? I’m finding a new book! Anyone else having this issue?

Louis, can you make this right?

Our Sports team have now unsettled the loss on the match that hasn’t started yet.

If there’s another wager you want me to take a look at, send me over the wager reference via PM and I’ll see what’s going on with it.

Hey @moderators mind taking a look at Ref. 20061146866657 when you have a chance. Tennis match got cancelled, can show the result if needed. Thanks and always appreciated!

1 Like