Wager Settlement Issues

@jaywinterss1 Yeah it was under the series price section.

Ref. 20081170994823
Under 8.5 (-140)
Ershistyye Tigry @ Krasnye Kryliya

This was graded a Win. It is a Win. Now it is graded a Loss… $70 is now 30% of my bankroll. I am shocked. How is it a loss

Upon review, unfortunately this wager seems to be graded correctly as the game ended 5-4 in a shootout. As per the rules set out here, a shootout does add 1 goal to the winning team as per Rule #3 and does count towards the final score for over/under wagers.

Hello Modes. I have a wager graded as a loss which is incorrect.
Ref 20081171373073
Juventus (Supernova) vs Napoli (Baphomet) was well over the 3.5 over that I had as they scored 5 in the game.
Can you please correct this?
Thank you.

It looks like the score after full time was 2-0, which explains the settlement.

Drop me a PM with more details if you think otherwise.

For anyone that did NBA season long over/under bets, how were they settled? I did 7 of them on 7 different teams. Bovada settled 6 as no action, but charged me with a loss on the 7th. Which makes no sense to me, but they’ve been unable to give me a reason why that one was settled differently. Wondering what others have experienced.

@jcollierwjr, Welcome to the Community. Can you provide the wager reference numbers of the bets you’re referring to?

Hello, I made seven over under bets on the NBA this season. 6 were settled as no action, the 7th was settled as a loss. Reference number 19101052268657 was settled as a loss. Reference number 19101052268653 was settled as a No Action. I would think that because the season was not played to it’s full completion, that all 7 bets should be treated consistently. I believe that 19101052268657 should be settled as no action. I’ve spent hours trying to get this rectified over email and chat and gotten nowhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Unfortunately this wager has been settled correctly as per our Rules for the restart set out here.

As ultimately the games played were still less than originally slated and the Raptors wins ended up over the under amount this wager was graded as a loss.

Thank you for the quick response. That stinks but I guess it makes sense. I was hoping to confirm that the other 6 were settled correctly, but I can’t go back more than 31 days. How could I see a transaction history that goes back 2 or 3 months?

Unfortunately since I can’t see back more than 31 days, I can’t find the reference numbers for you to look into.

Unfortunately this isn’t possible on a players end, but at anytime you can always ask us to look into any wagers for you and we’ll do so.

I am hoping that the wagers I placed on Webb Simpson(parlays with other tours) in the golf event - The BMW Championship will be refunded/canceled since he just wd from the tournament Prior to teeing off or the start of the event ! I have numerous wagers that include him. Would I need to send an email to the sportbook or chat to try and get this handled ?

Thanks

Depending on the type of wager this will be settled according to these rules https://www.bovada.lv/help/search-content/golf-betting-rules.

In other words, all futures would unfortunately have action, while any outright or head to head bets will be settled as ‘No Action’.

Yes well thats been the confusing part over the past year - Ive had many graded as no action and thus canceled. Yet others not. But these are all outright wagers on players in tournaments this week – not a future tournament month’s from now.

I do see that most of your wagers with him are parlays so we won’t be able to cancel them. However, they should be settled once the other legs are completed. The majority of the wagers I see do seem to be outright wagers and should be graded as ‘No Action’ but when they have settled if you see any discrepancies just send us over the wager numbers and we’ll look into them.

If you have any single wagers with just this player send me the reference number and we’ll look into settling it as well.

If you win it is graded as No action and losses are still losers. That’s all I can make out

Please check kiwoom and Kt game. Went over 10.5. Went xtra innings. 20081172509104

Have to ask you as support never understands round robins

We’ve sent off the details and results to the Sports Team now, we’ll have an answer regarding this shortly or the wager will be resettled.

Hi,

Can you take a look at Ref. 20081172470001. It was Over 4.5 hits in 1st inning of Dodgers/Giants game for 8/25.

I’m counting 5 hits for that inning.

Thank you!