Wager Settlement Issues

We’ve sent these results and details of the wager to the Sports Team now. The resettlement should come in shortly, and if not we’ll PM you details.

1 Like

DANUBIO @ UNION ATLETICA

This is abaondend match.
Please grade the wagers

Do you have the wager references?

Wagers are graded now thanks

Question about all of the postponed MLB games today, how are they wagers that we’re made going to be handled? Will the be no action or do we have to wait for the game to be rescheduled and played

All postponed games should be settled as No Action

Mod. Bears games was suspened and correctly graded as a push. It was reversed after final outcome today. now i have a negarive balance. Can correct please before I deposit. 20081173597024

I’ll send you a PM with more information.

Ref. 20081174301048
Bets worth $ 600 was graded as Win.
What happened. It is changed to unsettled and loss…
What else you are going to take away.
ABSOLUTE LUNACY

1 Like

The final score for this match was 21 - 18, which is over your total.

If you think otherwise, send over the details via PM here.

Wager ref 20081171143904 was initially marked as a win then changed to a loss. VOD of the game shows Faze win Map 2 6-4, which would make a Faze -1.5 bet a win. Please review.

The VOD on the official channel has the score at 5-4 for map 2. If you have another source for this information, feel free to send it over to me via PM.

@moderators Can you please look at ref 20081174340569

I don’t know what’s going on. It looks like the first 2 matches aren’t actually happening? The 11:15 and 11:45 match. I’m just confused. What’s going to happen to this?

If they don’t play, those two selections should be voided.

SCAMMED AGAIN - 2 TIMES IN A DAY… shit bookmakers

You are running a SCAM there.
Ref. 20081174312028
This match is over 10 hours back.
Now this is UNSETTLED
Look at any place on internet it s a WIN
800 DOLLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN AGAIN…

SCAMMERS

Mods can you check wager 20081167303149

I had 2 games posponed from 8 palays but I won six games, but am yet to get my account credited by bovada. Please when am I getting paid. Two games was posponed but I won the rest palays. I need help please

@HoopLinesStuck It’s been sorted for you now.

@D23stump Looks like it was already settled :slight_smile:

@Dannywinner Can you send over the wager reference?

It is not yet settled, it is over 24 hours now but am yet to get payed. I just sent the reference number via email to you guys today, am waiting to get paid. How long will it take for you guys to settle a bet ticket that won ?

Did you email the moderator team or customer service? It generally takes 24-48 hours to receive a response from our normal service queues, and we generally answer inquiries quicker on the actual Community page here. Can you provide the wager reference number below?