Wager Settlement Issues

Here is the reference number Ref. 20081172967386 i written email to you guys with the refference number i am yet to get any response on bet settlement. there reference number is Ref. 20081172967386

1 Like

Looking into it now.

The results and details have been sent to the Sports Team now. The settlement should come in shortly.

Hi

Can you look at reference number 20091175160970? It was graded as a loss when it should’ve been a win. Thank you

Seems to have been re-settled for you already :slight_smile:

I bet the over 8.5 in a Japanese Baseball game and the game ended after the 5th inning with the score being 4-4. Shouldn’t this be graded as no action.

Ref. 20091175649369

Looks like it was settled as No Action just as you were typing this out :slight_smile:

Could you confirm there really is a red card for the home side. If not I’d like my wager rescinded

What’s your wager reference?

Sure here it is: 20091175758854

Yeah, looks to have been a red card at 43’.

Sounds good! Thanks!

1 Like

I want to bet on US presidential election. A date next to betting odds is 9/30/20 while election will be decided on 11/4/20 Why is that?

for joe biden to have a chance to do voter fraud otherwise he has no chance
:shushing_face:

2 Likes

@OwlOwl The date that’s posted is just a reference for our book managers.

It’ll only be settled once the election is completed and not the date you see there.

2 Likes

This also indicates the date that the betting line closes. Is that correct or am I just making things up?

Depends on the line, but in most cases you’re right :slight_smile:

Please look into Ref. 20091176750818

It is all of a sudden being counted as a loss against my account?

This wager was for Evil Geniuses vs. Alliance. It was CORRECTLY pushed after Game 1 because due to technical issues the game had to be remade.

Now you are trying to count it as a loss against my account?

I’ll take a look.

1 Like

Louis? I am happy to provide any evidence needed.

My wager was for EG to win the series and I placed it on a live line before Game 1 started.

EG had a big comeback and was about to win Game 1, but one of their players was disconnected from the server and could not reconnect. So they had to remake the game.

During the time that Game 1 was being remade - Bovada pushed my wager. ALL IS GOOD!

But now Bovada is trying to count that original wager as a loss? Yes EG ended up losing the series, but Bovada already correctly pushed the original wager during the technical issues! How is Bovada going to try to come back and count that as a loss days later?

I know it’s a complicated situation but for the love of God please just give me my money back. Bovada has already stolen hundreds of dollars from me due to their sports teams incompetence.

I WILL LOSE IT ON MY OWN! I just don’t like being stolen from.